cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IYSH September 2016!

2. Think of a color. what is it?
I would say it is white, because it is the color for peace.

1. How would you cure the world hunger?
I would work hard to open a campaign which stop people from wasting their food and do a lot of charities for poor people. Not only so, with people who willing to help will get a reward to encourage others people to follow.

Hey @Truc and welcome to ReachOut! Sometimes I tie my shoes too tight and have to untie them to take them off, although I'm super lazy, so usually I give it my all and tear out my foot before giving up halfway and untying Smiley Tongue
I agree with you on the Boy with striped pyjamas, both the book and movie were good and emotional.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Ah September is almost over and I haven't done this yet! Yay though for summer getting closer! 

1. How would you cure world hunger?

I wish I knew the answer to this, but if I could/had the money, I'd magically find a way to make and get food to everyone that needs it and not stopped by corrupt people. 

2. Think of a colour. What is it?

Blue. I like blue. RO is blue! 

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice?

The Book Thief would have to be my favourite book. I like the movie but it misses so much of what is in the book. One of the reasons The Book Thief is my favourite book is because of how brilliantly it is written and the way it is written, which is literary genius, cannot be captured by a movie. 

4. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

Yes, most of the time. It's better for the shoes! 

5. Do you wet your toothbrush first? Or do you just start brushing?

I usually just start brushing, because I'm lazy and have bad habits... Smiley Tongue

I'll answer the 5 questions but one for everyone else is - what does IYSH mean? (Not even Urban Dictionary could help me figure it out!)

Legally mandate food producers liek supermarkets to give their unsold product that still edible to people in need.

Tangerine.

3. What is your favourite book that has been turned into a movie and did the movie do it justice? 

I quite liked the book Devil Wears Prada and the film definitely did it justice, although as always, it was different to the book.

Sometimes. 

I'm consistantly inconsistant.

Gotta wet the brush first. Gotta.

Heyhey @StarLord!! IYSH stands for Introduce Your Self Here 

@safari93 thanks!

This is not September anymore, but here it is Smiley Happy

This is not realistic, but I would hope to have a kinder world where people are not power hungry. With that, food and other resources could be shared among everybody more fairly.

Black. It's one of my favorite colors Smiley Happy

I love reading and have too many favorite books. So far, most of them have done the books a great injustice :/ But I would say that hunger games started out great, but ruined it at the last 2 movies.

No I don't because I can wear them and take them off without tying my laces. Saves me the trouble. Hehe...

I wet my toothbrush before putting the toothpaste, but not after.

1. I doubt theres a "one for all" type answer for such a universal and huge topic. Quite simply I believe we need to collectively value life more than monetary value. Money spent on wars > money spent on world hunger. 

2. Blue

3. I'll let you know when "The light between oceans" comes out, im pretty excited. 

4. Depends on the day I've had. Depends if they're slip ons. I usually wear thongs. 

5. I wet the brush before I add toothpaste AND after. 

I'm taking a less practical approach to this one, and less realistic. I'm going to say I'd write a book/story about a world without the problem of poverty/starvation and I'd ensure that the book becomes reality, like the recent Goosebumps movie. 

Purple.

Harry Potter. And I know this is a controversial issue, but I think that the first movie, at least, was a fairly good adaptation. The others (especially Half Blood Prince) leave something to be desired... 

It depends. If I'm in a rush, no. 

I wet the toothbrush first. It's what I've seen my parents do and I guess it's just a habit now.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //