cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ice-Cream !!!!

Given that we are halfway through summer,

what is everyones fav ice-cream?

plain vanilla is the worlds most popular flavour and Australia hold the world record for the most amount of ice-cream per capita. 

Re: Ice-Cream !!!!

Hmmm i dont LOVE icecream but my fave is Cookies and Cream yummmm

@JJR: Wow had no idea we ate that much!

Choc chip hands down for me. Although when it comes to ice creams I don't discriminate, I'll take what I can get Smiley Happy

I used to love Cookies & Cream but I can't eat it anymore Smiley Sad

So I've been trying to find a new favourite flavour. At the moment I can't really go past chocolate. Smiley Tongue

I loooove ice cream. It's one of my favourite foods Smiley Very Happy. It's hard to choose a favourite, but if I had to I'd probably say chocolate. I love it and I always get it when we go to our local ice cream shop. But I also love pistachio, vanilla and choc chip. Oh and choc chip cookie dough at Baskin Robbins! I also love a good sorbet, especially, raspberry, passionfruit, mulberry or any citrus flavour.

Haha, I rarely eat Ice-cream anymore because it really doesn't help your health Smiley Tongue. I've got to seriously watch what I eat Smiley Tongue. If I had to choose, it would be lime! I love the flavor of lime Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I judge every new ice cream parlour on their choc mint fl...

I judge every new ice cream parlour on their choc mint flavour.

Re: I judge every new ice cream parlour on their choc mint fl...

Ice-cream is awesome. But what is even more awesome for me is to add coke into my ice-cream. It is a race to drink all the fizz before they overflow the mug. 

Oh, favourite flavour? Don't have one, I mix my ice-cream with a spoon before consumption.  Smiley Very Happy

Re: I judge every new ice cream parlour on their choc mint fl...

Doris, that coke thing is such a cool idea! Does it taste good?

My favourite flavour...probably bubblegum, or anything sweet. It's a bit girly, but meh Smiley Tongue

Re: Ice cream

Coke + Ice-Cream = spider, ^^. We used to have them as kids, they are pretty good expect they are terrible for you Smiley Tongue