cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: In 2018 I want to...

@smileymiley those are some awesome goals! What're you planning on studying at uni?

Thank you!! I was thinking about going back to psychology or trying out primary education, but I haven't quite decided yet. 

That's a great list @smileymiley!

I'm so glad you want to focus on taking care of yourself Smiley Happy

Thinking about going to uni is such an exciting thing! 

I've been thinking about this the last few days since seeing the thread, and without even reading others' posts (I will after Smiley Tongue) my goals are
1. I want to study again. I enjoy studying and I think it will break up my time while I job search (If I haven't already been hired) But also the course I want to do is in the field I want to be in - Admin / Financial Accounts of the business. That's the area I want to be in. It's what I really want. It's taken me a while, but finally, 4 years after finishing school I've found my career path! Smiley Very Happy
But in saying that I do NOT regret the decisions and choices I made, they have helped shape who I am! Smiley Happy

2. I want to further expand within my photography. I'm getting some great feedback and my insta account is blowing up and gaining followers daily / every posting session! It's a hobby and something I love, but I am also up for free-lance work which I've already picked up to date! Smiley Very Happy

3. I want to in a place where I feel confident in myself and abilities, which I'm working on in therapy and with my job search agency right now.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Go you @Bee!

This is an awesome list. 

I wish you the best of luck for it! Smiley Happy

@missep thank you! I am going to inquire about the study this week... If I get around to it LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

In 2018 I want to....

- Practice 'balance' in my life - with social activities, uni, work, family, self-care.

- Go on a yoga retreat

- Book a holiday to Africa to see all the amazing wildlife !

- Continue to practice self-acceptance and be open and flexible to new experiences

That's awesome @pinkskies!
Balance is so important, it's something I have to enact myself!
African safaris are the dream! Seeing all those wild animals would be amazing