cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Inspired Usernames

@queenP wow, aesthetic goals! 
@lennycat2017 Leonardo DiCatprio Smiley LOL Smiley LOL amazing!

Esperanza means "hope" in Spanish and I chose it as I wanted to bring hope to the forums. As for the "67", they were just random numbers to add on as "Esperanza" was already taken as a username on the forums Smiley Tongue

Thank you all for sharing what inspired your usernames! It's so wonderful to read all the fun stories behind them Smiley Very Happy

I couldn't be bothered to think of one, so I went with my nickname I was given by my 2nd strings teacher. I just added on the numbers from one of my account's usernames.

Great idea for a thread!

I chose Tiny_leaf for two reasons:

Partially in honor of my tiny pet plant who went missing at the time. I'm not even kidding here. I lost my pet plant. He's since been found though. Yay!!!

And also to represent growth. Most plants and trees we see started off as a tiny leaf (or two tiny leaves depending on the plant actually...)

I'm still growing as a person - and hopefully a bit taller as well if I'm really lucky - and I felt like it would be good to have a username that'd remind me of that for when I feel stuck. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I actually really love your username and also don't worry I have had plants run off on me too Smiley Wink

I chose my username because I used to think it was really funny how when you said "notanotter" out loud it just sounded like "nottanotta" and it still kind of makes me smile now. 

Also, it can help others to know that I am not an otter (you can't really tell online whether the person you are talking to is an otter or not Smiley Tongue)

Thanks @not-an-otter!

And idk.... that sounds like something an otter might say....

(Okay, I may have been waiting for an opportunity to say that since I first saw your username....)

OTTERS.png

Mine's pretty simple. I've had my adorable cat-child for about 3 years now, and my user name is inspired by my nickname for her.

My username was inspired by my favourite Italian word, "andiamo" translates roughly to "let's go". Such a super cute word to say!