cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Inspired Usernames

[D] Our username came from two things:

1) "Someone". R came up this because it was ironic, since we're plural.

2) "NADJS". Those were the initials of everyone in our group at the time our account was created (but since N has become RT and A* joined, and C was woken up again after being inactive for a long time).

Highlighted

My username consists of the first two initials of my name and penguin because they're cute and awesome at the same time!
Highlighted

Hey Everyone,

My username AppleRoses was based off of what I was looking at, at the current time while I was signing up. I first saw an apple, then I saw roses so I named myself AppleRoses. It's nothing really special, but I do remember someone telling me on the forums that they liked my username. I like it. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I love this thread, I'm finding everyone's usernames so much cooler knowing what they mean! Plus, this is the perfect opportunity for me to ramble about something I love... squiggles! Specific ones on the ground in Melbourne's inner-northern suburbs, to be specific. Someone must go around making these little bits of art and I have no idea who they are, but the art is so cool and I just light up every time I happen upon it. I especially love how mysterious it is.

Highlighted

It's been a while since this thread has had some love! Anyone want to share the meaning behind their username? Smiley Very Happy

Mine is World Kindness Day! What does yours mean @lokifish?

Highlighted

I love that your username is World Kindness Day @November13, that's so cool! Now I'll probably always remember when it is 🙂

My username is a common stim/echolalia of mine. I remember once someone joking in 'the person above me' thread that I use 'Hello friend' as my regular greeting, and they weren't wrong (assuming it's someone I know well) 😛

When I joined up it was a pretty spur of the moment thing so I didn't think about it a lot, just wrote down the first phrase that came to mind

One thing that bothers me is I've realised written down it might sound like a variation on hello kitty... I'm not sure why that bothers me so much but it does 😛

Highlighted

This is such a cool thread!! @lokifish can I deduce it's something to do with your profile pic and something to do with your signature??

@November13 that's such an awesome name to choose, now I'll remember it forever! And @hellofriend that sounds like a lovely thing to say to friends! Also I never thought of Hello Kitty with your name. I just think of a happy teddy bear Smiley LOL

My name comes from my internet pseudonym which I made up when I was 14 which is Stormy. Which was based on a character of mine called Storm who was obsessed with the ocean and wanted to run away and live in the ocean forever. 17 is my favourite number! Although I'm more proud of my icon's backstory which is this pic

118248292_1520623468110355_4676167140051837624_n.jpg