cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Intro yourself here: August!

Hey @synthetica,

Welcome to the RO community! Sounds like you have had a super productive day already, I'm still in my PJ's! Opps. It is perfectly a-okay to take time off to treat your mental health, I've just come off a semester break. What kind of science are you into?

See you around the forums,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

hey @stonepixie! a pj day sounds pretty good, that's probably going to be my plan for tomorrow. Robot Happy i really like forensic science, especially when it's focused on chemistry (which is all extremely cool stuff involving explosions and junk), but i also find biology and microbiology really interesting too (again from the forensic science side, though also like medical science too). when i end up studying it i'll probably try and go into forensic science, or maybe do something that means i'd end up in pathology. Robot Happy Robot tongue Robot Very Happy

Highlighted

Wow @synthetica, that sounds awesome! I'm a huge chemistry fan as well! I already have a degree in it. I love watching explosions on youtube and then just the other day I was thinking about how cool it would be to be a pyrotechnician!  

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

1. What song would be included on the soundtrack to your life?

It's My Life by Bon Jovi. I love the message to not hesitate and jump into life. I'm a rock chick for sure!

2. Tell us something positive that happened today.

Well, it's only 11AM right now but I've got a pole dance performance tonight which I'm super excited for!

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

MIRANDA KERR.

4. What are you looking forward to?

This month, I'm looking forward to getting more involved in ReachOut.com as I go through the YA online workshop course  Smiley Very Happy I've already shared ReachOut.com with most of my friends (practicing telling them what RO is about, how its all online, etc) and looking forward to branch out even more Smiley Very Happy

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

hm... going to the Sydney Olympics Smiley Very Happy YEAH THE OPENING CEREMONY .... either that, or the first day of school. I'm such a nerd.

giphy.gif

Highlighted

I think a few of us are nerds here @modestelle! And it is more than COOL to be one! Cat Tongue 

Highlighted

@synthetica AWESOME to see you on the RO forum Smiley Very Happy

I love that you're taking your health first, and study second - ultimately health is for life; school isn't. Besides, you'll probably discover new things about yourself along the way in therapy (I know I did!)

I have a poodle x maltese and seriously those dogs are SERIOUS FLUFFBALLS. Also mine is really hyperactive ahaha Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Welcome to all the newbs, what a rad bunch of people! SO HALLO: @modestelle @synthetica @itslikelyash @Katydes @Sap0 @Footyismylife @Stub 

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@stonepixie : omg awesome!! Robot LOL yeah pyrotechnician sounds like an incredibly cool job, i'd be all about that (though probably a bit nervous about singing my eyebrows off haha). 

@modestelle : fluffy dogs are THE BEST DOGS! at the moment i just have a cat (his name is frankie and he's a little jerk but also pretty cute) but one day i'm definitely going to get another tiny fluffy dog. and yeah taking my health first has been awesome, i'm lucky cos my current GP is super supportive and keeps me from overloading myself which is a habit of mine. Robot Embarassed Robot Happy

@Sophie-RO : HEYYYYYY Robot Very Happy

Highlighted

Hahaha. Pretty sure safety glasses cover your eyebrow line. Cat Tongue

Highlighted

@stonepixie Why cover just your eyes Smiley Wink

Safety Suit.

http://youtu.be/eA46WFX7jWA