cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Intro yourself here: August!

1. What song would be included on the soundtrack to your life?

Sorry you're not a winner - Enter Shikari
Would work well in many situations haha.

2. Tell us something positive that happened today.

Had a smooth and easy going tutorial at uni, usually dread them.

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

Would have to say The Rock/Dwayne Johnson. His discipline / work ethic is that of which I dream of haha.

4. What are you looking forward to?

Going on a small holiday at the end of the year, it's been 6 years!

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

Watching power rangers in space as a youngen
Highlighted

SO MANY NEW PEOPLE Smiley Surprised HELLO EVERYONE! Smiley Very Happy

Hi everyone! I've been away from the forums for a couple of years, but I first joined this awesome online community about 5 years ago and was quite involved on the forums 'back in day'. I'm really glad to be back on the forums now and the plan is to stay and get involved again! I'm so glad to see some of the same people and forum pages still here and active from when I used to be here! Smiley Very Happy Anyway, below is my intro with this month's questions: 

I can't think of a specific song, but I've always wanted to have one of those epic sounding tunes like they have on movies playing at really significant/meaningful/dramatic moments of my life. 

I got to sleep in for the first time in ages! 

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

There are so many awesome people to choose from I could not possibly pick only 1 of them! 

I'm on holidays this week so looking forward to having some time off to rest and rejuvenate and being able spend more time with friends, watch some movies/TV (without feeling guilty for procrastinating!), doing other random stuff like baking, maybe a roadtrip... 

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

Probably my 4th birthday party at McDonalds. I also remember how excited I was a few months later when my family went to the theme parks on the Gold Coast! 

Once again, hi everyone!!! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Welcome back @Randomness !
Highlighted

Hello everyone! Newbie here Smiley Happy

This is a hard one... maybe "Redefine" by Incubus; not sure why but it's a good song!

I got a coffee Smiley Happy  Sometimes its the small things right?

Neal Stephenson, the author.

Tacos for dinner! Haha it seems food is the most exciting thing in my day today.

When I was about four, and my parents took me on a Ferry Ride for the first time. I still think they're fun!

Anyway I hope I can get to know some of you cool people here Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Heya @TangramGirl.

Welcome to RO.com.au! Cat Very Happy

That is one interesting name you have got there. Cat Happy Yes, little things are always the best things. If you look at my post, I'm pretty sure I listed getting out of bed as my positive thing for the day that I commented.

Taco's sound amazing! If I didn't have some recently, I would most definitely be craving them now. Hahaha. That is okay that it is the most exciting thing to look forwards to today, but the question is quite broad and didn't have to be about today. Cat Happy Why don't you have a look at our thread asking the same question

Your first memory in which you were excited made me smile. Cat Happy It reminded me of the excitement of my nephew when we took him on the train for the first time and also when we took him on the ferry.

I'm pretty sure I can speak on behalf of all the regulars in that we can't wait to get to know you! Cat Very Happy

Hope to see you around the forums,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Hi @TangramGirl ! Nice to meet you! I also loved your answers and look forward to getting to know you more across these forums! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hello everyone. I'm new here.

Endless Possibilities by Jaret Reddrick of Bowling for Soup. Not sure if I can say that it fully relates to me, but I still absolutely love this song.

I hung out with my friends at lunch and had some funny conversations.

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your lifetime mentor?
I don't really know. I guess I'll say my parents because I can't think of anyone else.

4.What are you looking forward to?
Super Smash Bros coming out on 3ds on October 3rd.(Huge game nerd XD)

5. What is your first memory of being excited?
I don't really know this one either, mainly due to my bad memory. I would think that it was something gaming related due to my live for them starting when I was much younger.
Highlighted

Also, I know, most original display name ever XD.
Highlighted

Lets be Animals - The Downtown Fiction. I think it's just a great song about teenagers and how we act sometimes.

I got a free breakfast at university! Which was great because I was starving (I could've eaten a horse!)

Rick Riordan - He's my favourite author and he's loves to make people happy, which is something I love to do.

The new series of Doctor Who!

When I was 4/5 and my parents took me to a themepark for the first time.