cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introduce Yourself Here! - April Edition ;)

Look at that, another month has flown by! Can you believe it's actually April? *cheering* Not only is it easter sunday but it's also April Fool's. And the prank today is... ... 

Time for the questions! 

Obligatory chocolate question: Favourite kind of chocolate egg?

Easter Eggs Bunny GIF by PlayKids

What would be your ideal easter egg hunt location?

excited peter rabbit GIF by Percolate Galactic

What is the best prank you've ever pulled/would like to pull?

scared april fools GIF by Cheezburger

Do you know what stimming is and if so, what is one of your favourite ways?

(for those who don't, stimming is basically stimulating the senses for example there's visual stims or auditory stims or fidget stims. Stimming can help with focus and relaxing.)

slinky rainbow GIF

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world? 

proud homer simpson GIF

And that's it for April and...

Animated GIF

Re: Introduce Yourself Here! - April Edition ;)

I'm new so thought I'd introduce myself 😊  Uhhh my favourite Easter egg is just the classic chocolate ones (boring I know). I'd like to have an Easter egg hunt in a big maze. I would like to play a ghost prank and record the people I'm scarings heart rates. As for stimming I like things being put in colour order. And of course Mt. Everest has always been the tallest mountain, just because it wasn't discovered doesn't mean that changed. 

Hello @Sunsgettingreallow (oooooh Marvel reference??? awesome username Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy)
Classic chocolate are sooo yummy! I love the idea of an easter egg hunt in a maze, that sounds awesome! What's your favourite colour order?

Haha im glad you got the reference! I like things going from lightest to darkest, yellows to greens to blues and so on. So you like marvel? What's your favorite movie?

@Sunsgettingreallow oh I am the worst at picking favourites Smiley Tongue I'm a huge fan of a lot of their movies Smiley Tongue

Hello new users @Kaela @zghty @jlees @wolvesrunfree @Katja we'd love for you to introduce yourselves here! Smiley Very Happy

My favourite kind of chocolate egg is Malteser, and I think you can relate @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Tongue

My ideal Easter egg hunt location... a library because you'd find books as well as chocolate!

I don't think I've ever pulled a prank, nor have I ever considered pulling one. I'm boring in that regard, haha.

I usually wear either a necklace or a ring and I fiddle with those, which is often relaxing. Nice way of raising awareness of stimming with that question, too.

You ALMOST had me with that Mount Everest question. I had to read it a few times. Won't answer in case I spoil it for anyone else Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

my favourite easter egg would be just a chocolate one, I would love to have a easter egg hunt in the woods, I don't really like pranking people, music,

Hi everyone! Im new here!

Hey there @cynthia313 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy Do you have a favourite kind of chocolate?

Hello my name is Emily ! I'm new here. I'm here because I struggling with  depression fears. I've been in recovery for 2 years but I'm consumed with paralysing fear that the depression will come back.

Also I love Sci Fi and books 

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 159 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors