cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - April Edition!

How long does choc last in your house

Usually no more then a couple days. Depends who is home.

The strangest/funniest thing

Honestly im not sure but i use to leave my easter eggs on the dashboard of our car so they would melt on the drive home from our easter celebrations

Fav choc recipe

Im not sure if this counts but definetly nutella cheescake. yum.

Have you ever eaten from choc fountain

Yes

Fav brand/type

Thats hard but probably lindt and cabury, type would be kitkat, ,miny aero, ferrero rocher

Hello and welcome to the forums @Willzjayy! Smiley Very Happy Ten minutes might be a record in my house Cat LOL Maybe a different kind of chocolate would melt better, have you tried again? Melted chocolate in cupcakes would be so delicious! Smiley Very Happy Also oh my gosh I'm so jealous you and your sisters had a chocolate fountain??? So cool!

Welcome welcome @Tiny_leaf! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I think I know what you're talking about too, they might be called danish pastries and oh man they are so delicious!!!

@indieinsanus oooh nutella cheesecake sounds yummy! I totally agree with your favourite brands, ferrero rocher are sooo good! Do you have a favourite from them? (mine might be the oreo one, just because I love oreo things Smiley Very Happy)
Highlighted

Hello and a warm ReachOut welcome to some of our newest forum members! We are excited to have you join in the community! @Kuidaore@sandovalapatricia @Kitty22 @Maise_21 @Narla4824 @bella1234 @Chastisized 

This is a space where you can introduce yourself and get to know other members of our community Smiley Happy If you need a hand finding your way around, feel free to tag myself or @gina-RO Smiley Happy Hope to see you around soon!

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

How long does chocolate last in your house? (Be honest!)

Not at all if it is in the fridge. I usually hide my chocolate from my father.

What is the strangest/funniest thing you've ever done with chocolate?

Make lipstick out of it I suppose, but everyone has done that.

What's your favourite chocolate inspired recipe?

mudcake? That reminds me I have a mudcake in the fridge. Praise the sun 

my father isn't home. I thought a Dark souls reference would break the ice. 

It broke it. Ouch. 

Hello and welcome @Silverlinings! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Was your chocolate lipstick good? (I've actually never done or thought of that before! Cat LOL) Yum yum for mudcake!