cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself Here - April Edition!

With Easter almost upon us, this month's questions will be based on one of the world's greatest superfoods - CHOCOLATE! Smiley Very Happy

How long does chocolate last in your house? (Be honest!)

What is the strangest/funniest thing you've ever done with chocolate?

What's your favourite chocolate inspired recipe?

Have you ever eaten from a chocolate fountain?

Favourite brand/type of chocolate?

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - April Edition!

April is chocolate month!! Yay!! 

In preparation for the season, I went to a chocolate workshop on the weekend - learnt how to temper chocolate! 

giphy (12).gif

Yay, a new thread and new questions! Smiley Very Happy

Not very long -- not because I eat it, but because my mum/ brother devours it in an instant. I usually only get two or so squares if I'm lucky, haha.

What a bizarre GIF, haha! I remember sometimes I would melt down chocolate melts in a bowl and just eat it on it's own, because that's healthy and all hahaha. I think one time it dripped on my textbook.

Brownies! Or maybe cheesecake, but I don't think I've ever tried chocolate cheesecake? Also, anything with choc chips (cookie dough ice cream?).

Yes! A few Easters ago now. Strawberry dipped in chocolate is the best <3

My favourite is dark chocolate, which is a big plus for me because no one else in my house likes it. Favourite brand is Cadbury or Lindt, favourite type would be KitKats, TimTams or Ferrero Rochers. I'd prefer something covered in chocolate rather than just a chocolate on its own, haha.

I love this theme!! @mrmusic  Smiley Happy

Honestly, not even a day hahah. My family loves chocolate, usually by the time I find out we had any it's already been eaten Smiley LOL 

Hmmm, when I was younger I used to put chocolate in the microwave and dip a whole bunch of foods in the melted chocolate to see what it tasted like! 

It's tough to choose just one! But I would probably have to go with Nutella crepes.

Yes! Marshmallows, banana's and strawberries dipped in the fountain are amazing.

My all time favourite chocolate is the Cadbury Snack block! Or maltesers

We have so many new members this week! A huge welcome to @Basil @s_nyy @Mariobernard40 @ChaffySnow75 @Ginger_Sully04 @mikelyles @Wassteoflife 

We would love to get to know you better! This is a space you can introduce yourself and get to know our community Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Omg yesss I love chocolate! 

Oh man not long haha. Esp if my sister gets a whiff of the chocolate, we can get through it in a matter of hours. 

Dunno if anyone else has played this game before, but I remember in primary school we sometimes played this game when we sat in a circle, and then one person would be chosen to go in the middle, chuck on some random clothes, and eat as many chocolate blocks as they could with a knife and fork? This sounds ridiculous as I'm typing it out, and I can't even remember the point of the game Smiley LOL

Hmm, pretty much everything haha. @Hozzles I love cheesecake too! Nutella cheesecake is so delicious

Not sure actually. Maybe at some of my school formals, but I was probably too concerned about getting melted chocolate on my expensive dresses to go too near.

So hard to choose! Depends on my mood I think. Right now, all this chocolate talk is making me crave a carmamello koala Smiley Very Happy

Awwww yeah chocolate!

@Hozzles hahaha you just have to hide your chocolate so no one else can eat it! Smiley Very Happy

@MochaChino ooooooh yes malteasers!

@skyedre oh my gosh caramellos!! yum yum yum!

Whoohoo chocolate!

Hm, about 10 minutes

Tried to bake it inside cupcakes thinking it would melt, it didn't

I don't know what its called, but my mum used to make these pastry chocolate triangles, sadly she doesn't have any idea what I'm talking about when I ask her to make them, neither do my sisters, maybe it was all a dream...

Yesss my sisters and I used to have them for our birthdays every year til it broke

Oooh probably dark chocolate and boost are my favourites.

I think I know those pastries!

In case you wanted to rediscover them, they sound kinda like chocolate filled danish pastries, I think you can make them using puff pastry and cooking chocolate.

Oh yes I think that might be them! Although, I'm not sure if it was puff pastry as I remember them being sweeter than puff pastry.