cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - August 2017!

1. I would like to go to Japan since I enjoy learning about their culture and eating their unique foods.

2. I'm currently obsessed with Garnidelia and Waggaki Band.

3. The last book I read is called The Positive Power of the Negative Emotion. It is interesting.

4. School uniform should be mandatory. If it weren't, people in school would be having a fancy dress competition every day. They would be so focused on what to wear each day and not focus of school work.

5. I'm a perfectionist, so I take pride in keeping things organized and neat.

Hi @mochy and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy
I've never been to Japan myself, but it looks like an amazing country, they certainly have some excellent food. Do you have a favourite?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Welcome @mochy! Thanks for stopping by! I had a listen to those bands, very cool! 

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Mexico/South america, maybe Japan and Korea as well though.... I kind of just want to go everywhere. 

2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment?

Big fan of Tech House but currently listening to more chilled out stuff. Like this song: 

3. What was the last book you read, and did you like it?

The last book i read was called The Passage and i thought it was very good. 

4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)

I don't have any thoughts about this, like zero thoughts. I guess i'd want to know what students want to do?  

5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!)

I am good at eating tasty food 

Santorini, Greece because it is so incredibly beautiful.

my favourite genre of music is r&b and soul. my favourite artist is frank ocean.

the last book i read was "perfume: the story of a murderer" by patrick suskind and honestly, i really enjoyed it despite the grotesqueness.

4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)
i lik mandatory school uniforms because if there weren't any implemented, i dedicate so many hours to planning and buying outfits.

5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!)

my best characteristic is probably that i put others before myself but this could also be a flaw at times.

Hi all! I'm new to this thing and it's actually my first time in a forum since 8 years? Hope you can forgive my sloppiness.

I'd like to travel the expanse of Australia. There's just so much variety and value in our own land that I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. We have such a unique flora and fauna that you won't find anywhere else and I find that incredibly cool.

Currently I'm into Anne-Marie! I really like her voice and the music production of her songs are sweeeet. 

The last book I read was a high school Science textbook, and I kind of liked it...

I think it's great as it takes a lot of stress out of dressing for school, and I totally believe in a collective identity between students who go to the same school. Feeling a sense of community and belonging in a setting that you'll be existing in for arguably the most important part of your lives would help us as students and young adults to develop a sense of awareness for others as well. 

I've always been quite proud of my long hair! I haven't had short hair in a while and it's not that I look bad with short hair! It's just that everytime I've had a short haircut in the past, I've looked daggy and it's kind of sad to have long silky hair for a long time and have high hopes for a haircut, only to have it turn out all porcupine-y and ew.

Highlighted

- I would go do a huge Europe tour and just travel all around Europe because to me they have such a diverse culture and I would love to be part of it!
2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment?
- I just like pop music and music that I can relate to and connect to. Music that can just keep me calm and relaxed.
3. What was the last book you read and what did you like?
- I last read diary of a wimpy kid. It is probably one of my favourite series of books to be honest haha
4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms?
- I don't really have an opinion but I would recommend wearing clothes I feel comfortable with.
5. What is your best characteristic? (Could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!)
- I like that I like sports even though im a girl. I like doing a lot of stuff that "guys would normally do" but also because I'm always myself and I don't change who I am or what I want to be!

1. Travel: I would love to do either America or Japan because they've been on my bucket list and I'm very interested in their arts and culture, I've also had in mind some touristy islands such as Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mauritius, Malta or even around Central America/Caribbean. Because on TV I've watched a lot of Travel shows and that's drawn my attention to contemplate that they look and sound like a paradise.  

2. Music: I am very assorted when it comes to music but I do enjoy electronic, hip hop, rock etc. 

3. Books: I like autobiographies and books about general facts such as encyclopedias or ones based on true stories. 

4. School uniforms: Well I've been out of school for 6 years now but I still reckon they're a great attire for school representation and to minimise bullying issues that happen in or out of the school environment. 

5. Best Characteristics: I am a very humble person and enjoy a good laugh, but from time to time I can be a bit introverted/extroverted on both sides at the same time. 

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would go, to America because I love food, and their portion of food is large compared to Australian food Smiley Happy

2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment? Pop Music, Taylor swift, Ed sheen 3. What was the last book you read, and did you like it? Moonlight Dreamers, it was  heart touching and I just loved it because they ban together as friends to do the unthinkable.  4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)Umm. Their great, because they show where you come from and if something bad happens, you can be recognised easily, and if you may be missing they can easily identify you.   5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!) My best characteristic would be just being nice and seeing the reaction of others, melts my heart. Smiley Happy

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would go, to America because I love food, and their portion of food is large compared to Australian food Smiley Happy

2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment? Pop Music, Taylor swift, Ed sheen 3. What was the last book you read, and did you like it? Moonlight Dreamers, it was  heart touching and I just loved it because they ban together as friends to do the unthinkable.  4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)Umm. Their great, because they show where you come from and if something bad happens, you can be recognised easily, and if you may be missing they can easily identify you.   5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!) My best characteristic would be just being nice and seeing the reaction of others, melts my heart. Smiley Happy

I would probably go to a place like Mongolia, why? Because my family originates from there and Tibet. 

I mostly listen to alternative/indie music, it's soothing.

The last book I read would be Assassin's Creed. It was pretty good, felt a little fast paced though.

I personally never liked uniforms because they were just uninteresting and didn't allow for self expression, but on another note it might have made it easier for students with different financial statuses who couldn't afford the same clothes as other people. But school uniforms were still costly.

Anything creative really is my cup of tea. But, I also like medical and science.