cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - August 2017!

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I want to go to Rome because i have heard so much about the place and I just really want to go there. 

2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment?

I don't really have a favourite genre but my favourite singer is John Denver even though he is from the old time but i just love his songs and the lyrics. 

3. What was the last book you read, and did you like it?

The book I'm reading at the moment is The clockwork Angel and I'm loving it so far. I would suggest this book to anyone who is into the new Shadowhunter tv show. 

4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)

I actually agree on having school uniforms because then it stops a lot of bullying and it makes some people feel more comfortable around people because they wont get judged.  

5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!)

I would have to say that my best characteristic would have to be the fact that I'm a great listener and people seem to always confide in me and ask me for advice. I would also have to say the fact that I don't judge people for who they are because you never know what the person has gone through. 

Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - August 2017!

Hi I know its now SeptemberSmiley Happy but I thought I would introduce myself Smiley Happy 

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I desperately want to go to Japan! The food! the culture just everything looks amazing!

2. What's your favourite genre of music (or band/artist) at the moment?

I have eclectic music tastes so anything from Taylor Swift (Yes I don't mind her new stuff) to classical music to K-pop. 

3. What was the last book you read and did you like it?

besides Textbooks, I haven't read anything in ages! Looking for good book recommendations at the moment Smiley Happy 

4. What are your thoughts on mandatory school uniforms? (been a topic of discussion at my home recently!)

Hate/Love affair! I Hate that they mean that everyone looks the same, but I love that when I went to high school I could roll out of bed and not worry about what I was wearing!

5. What is your best characteristic? (could be that you're super organised or that you always have fab hair when you wake up - anything!)

I wish I had fab hair when I woke up! that would be amazing!!! I would say that I am a good listener.