cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
box

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - JANUARY EDITION 2019!

Do you have any new year traditions (eg. have a new year party, glitter bomb friends)?

No. I don't really care much about traditions and I still don't really understand the celebrating of the new year Smiley Happy However, if I had any friends, I'd definitely try to get us to play Jackbox games or board games / card games Smiley Very Happy

How do you keep yourself cool in summer?

I actually really like the summer heat for the most part. If I want to cool down, one of my favourite feelings is jumping into the pool on hot days.

What's your favourite summer snack?

Ummm... watermelon? Robot Indifferent

What's the strangest experience you've had on holidays/break?

I can't really think of anything... I don't do much in the holidays Robot tongue

What's one thing you're looking forward to in 2019?

I can't think of anything specifically other than some video game release dates. Hopefully I can get more comfortable being myself around people and find a group of people who like the same stuff I do.

Do you have any new year traditions (eg. have a new year party, glitter bomb friends)?

Not really, maybe just watch the fireworks.

I love being in the water! 

Watermelon, frozen oranges or ice cream (expect i'm lactose intolerant haha)

errrm, i'll get back to you when I think of it

Doing what I want to do, rather than what I think I have to do. 

Hi @box welcome to RO! I love your goal of trying to be more comfortable and maybe make some friends too! Sounds like an excellent goal and I wish you the best of luck! Which game releases are you excited the most about? Smiley Happy 

Hey @AJ16 I'm lactose intolerant too but I can never stay away from ice cream! Smiley LOL Have you tried the peters lactose free ice creams? They're pretty delicious! 

Hello my name is Jess

How is everyones summer holidays going??

nahhh. usually every year we go down to the water and watch the fireworks but this year we didn't.

giphy.gif

aircon and fans !!!!! sometimes ice cream or swimming but im not a fan of the beach or pool !

giphy-1.gif

don't really have one but don't mind a good mocktailSmiley Tongue

200w-2.gif

ooo this question is interesting !! very intrigued in everyone's answers Smiley Happy

uh there's this family who we love but i swear we run into each other everywhere !! shops, on holidays, in the car, sitting next to each other in presentations etcSmiley Tongue

200.gif

recovery so far is not something ! but im looking forward working with @gina-RO and @Jess1-RO with a few things !! im also looking forward to working with my professionals more and being honest so I get the best help I can receive Smiley Happy

giphy-2.gif

uh so that gif has downloaded weirdly :/

I usually do something different each year, but i always make sure i stay awake until midnight even if i'm the only one still awake Smiley LOL

I can be kind of superstitious-ish and the crossing over of years always feels like a time when something extraordinary could happen, you know?
I stay inside a lot lol and when i do go outside i wear sleeveless hoodies instead of normal ones Smiley Tongue 

Cucumberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs (with dip)
everyone revolution GIF

Hopefully lots of exciting new changes! Starting a new course soon which is gonna be epic!!!!!

box

@Libellule, thanks. I'm most excited for 'Life is Strange 2: episode 2' (feels like I've been waiting ages for it Robot Happy) and 'Untitled Goose Game', and I think there's going to be a new Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, and Catherine.

I've always been more of a PC gamer, but I think I'll need to get a Switch soon because of all the great games releasing on it Cat Tongue

Nah not really! We try to catch the fireworks at someplace but we change it up all the time!

There's like this one part of our stairs at home that the aircon hits real well so whenever it's really hot my fam just sits in the stairs together. One time we had dinner on the stairs because it was so hot!

mmmm everythingg I like food Smiley LOL 

hehe probably something like(people in here might freak out but).... Cold sausages, they're sooo good

Probably coming back from the fireworks when I was little, I got stuck in one of those public toilet things that closed down for a self-cleaning cycle (normally people can just press the button that says to open the doors but I was little and didn't understand properly so we had to call the fire brigade & stuff) it kinda scarred me from going to the new style public toilets for the rest of my life hehe 

Oh I have a camp thing for the year 11's in my youth group in the middle of the year and I get to go to Queensland for it!! Yayayayay

Nope, I just aim to have a good time & keep my cool.

Air con, fans, ice...if I'm outdoors I try to soak my neck/wrists in water. A bit messy but it's a nice feeling if there's a good breeze about!

I always try and keep a couple of water bottles in the fridge.

Not paid for it, but Halo Top or Fropro Ice Creams have better nutrition than bog standard ice creams. Be aware they're a bit pricey, and it's still a dessert...

I don't recall any strange experiences.

Hope. There's no guarantees so I'm hesitant to use phrases such as "This is my year" but hopefully most of the year sees a generally more positive mood.

hey @svrooster

welcome to ReachOut !! love your answers Heart