cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself Here! June 2013

New to the forums?

Or have you been around for awhile but not posted?

Even if you're not new and you just like getting your quiz on - that's OK too!

Well we'd love to hear from you so here is the place to let us know a little bit about yourself! So why don't you tell us:

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you? 

2. What is your greatest talent? 

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

4. If you were in your first year at Hogwarts, which house would the Sorting Hat place you into?

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with the money and why?

Hey Ho, Let's Go!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here! June 2013

I'm not new, I have posted in awhile but I love quizzes Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

My username is the first Robin's (Dick Grayson) new name after he leaves Batman and stops being his sidekick. The numbers and capitals were so I could actually have the username because it needed numbers and caps.

I am pretty damn awesome all round but I am an excellent walker. I walk really fast, really, seriously fast.  

Nowhere. I plan to go to sleep. I can hear my bed calling my name. Smiley Happy And also because the internet keeps cutting out.

4. If you were in your first year at Hogwarts, which house would the Sorting Hat place you into?

I have no idea what it would place me into. I know what I want it to place me but what it would... I dunno really.  

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with the money and why?

I wouldn't do anything with it, I'm a terrible spender.

If you have anymore quizzes, shoot them my way. I love them Smiley Happy

N1ghtW1ng

robotowl... I like to think I am rather wise for my age (or so I have been told) but I'm still very controlled by things in life. 

Any goal I have, I always get to it. I plan, I am patient and I know how to get there. I also taught myself to speak Arabic.

I have no idea yet - Bit of an adventure.

4. If you were in your first year at Hogwarts, which house would the Sorting Hat place you into?

I haven't seen or read Harry Potter but I realyl like hats so I would probably run away with the hat... And start my own house.

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with the money and why?

Buy a house so I have security and then buy my Dad an Audi because after 20 odd years of saving for one, I got really sick and he had to use that money on me instead.

@robotowl - Wow you taught youself to speak Arabic! That's impressive. I'm still struggling my way through Spanish...key work...struggling Smiley Happy. What made you decide you wanted to learn Arabic?

Awww I love your answer to the lottery question. You obviously have a really great bond with your dad!

Well I'm new here! Hey!!! Woman Happy

So I'm a little insane, and I love being that way! = loving_insanity 

I love singing, and enjoy writing and poetry. 

I have know idea...

4. If you were in your first year at Hogwarts, which house would the Sorting Hat place you into?

Probably ravenclaw Smiley Happy even though I have a gryffindor scarf 

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with the money and why?

Donate to charity or buy a Tudor St George Tucker painting.

*waves to loving_insanity* great name, and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy

What songs do you like singing most?

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you?
It's my nickname.

2. What is your greatest talent?
Not good at anything. So don't have one.

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?
Pffft I dunno

Hmm I don't really know

Buy a ticket to Newcastle and because my girlfriend Is there.

Hey jman99

Thanks for your reply. I am sure you have a talent. You are onboard at RO.com indicating to me you are able to interact with other young people and could share a few things about yourself + support other people. Also the fact you wanted to be close your girlfriend shows you are companionable (or a good friend to have around).
I reckon you could be in Hufflepuff because you sound loyal and true to me Smiley Happy

Thanks! I love anything by lord or lana del rey! A.k.a Royals and Young and Beautiful

It was just a random name

2. What is your greatest talent?

I am a very fast reader

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

We shall see...

Well I don't know....on Pottermore I was put into Hufflepuff

I would go on a shopping spree