cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March 2020!

Nice to meet you too!!
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March 2020 (and April too!)!

Amazing! Supernatural is the best. I stopped watching at like season 10 though and I've always wondered whether I should finish it. Do you recommend?
Highlighted

Hey everyone!

I've recently become a Builder on here and I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all! I already love this thread and how fun the questions are. 

If you could have any animal as a pet, what is your dream pet?

I would have to go with a sloth because they are my favourite animals and I feel like they would just want to cuddle and sleep all day!!

What TV show are you currently binge-watching?

The Legend of Kora (well my boyfriend and I just started watching together and I can already tell that we are going to binge-watch it but I have to be patient and make sure I don't watch any without him). We have both been fans of Avatar The Last Airbender for ages and recently all of Kora has been put on Stan so we are excited to watch.

What was your dream job when you were a child?

A magazine editor/ journalist! I used to always play 'magazines' with my little brother and pretend to be Meryl Streep from the Devil Wears Prada and make him be my assistant (poor thing). I would make magazine pages, print them and then put them into a binder folder to pretend it was the draft for the next magazine. I would also make my brother bring me food and drinks. Even though I have studied something else at uni and I am trying to find work in another field I still wish I studied journalism and think this is something I might do later in life.

If you could ask any animal just one question, what would it be?

I would ask a cat whether they like it when I try to pat them because honestly I just don't know what they want!!

Is cereal soup? Why or why not? 

No way! Soup is savoury and contains veggies. Cereal is the greatest thing ever invented and it tastes even better when you have it for dinner (for reasons I can't explain) but it's definitely not soup.

Highlighted

Hey! I know this isn't April or March but I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself; seemed like a fun way to do so! 

Annnny animal? Meerkats obviously. I would have millions and millions of meerkats everywhere. I seriously love them I think! I don't know if they would be the most affectionate pets but neither are cats really. Maybe I should just go to the zoo, millions of cats might be a bit impractical...

Tbh I have a soft spot for horrible reality TV but that's too embarrassing to introduce myself with. (It's really that horrible). I love love love the comedy series Peep Show, The Inbetweeners and Scrubs. Love the Fargo series too! So good! Have kind of been watching them on repeat. Really loved the Netflix series Mind-hunter and The Great, which is on Stan if anybody has that. I want to start a thread on TV and Movies if anyone would be interested in that? Maybe it's already a thing! 

Whenever I get asked this I literally have no answer. I have no idea! I'm sure I wanted to be a baker or a fairy, either one of those...? I think there was a period when I wanted to be a fashion designer or an architect but I didn't end up pursuing either of those. 

It would be my cat. I would ask her why she looks at me like she is planning to murder me. She probably would not reply. Birds or sharks would be fun to talk to though. I think being a bird is just like amazing, same with sharks. I would literally just ask them how their day was, any response would be pretty fab.

Is cereal soup? Why or why not? 

You know what, cereal can be whatever you want it to be. If you want to live your life an outcast calling hot dogs sandwiches and cereal breakfast soup than you go for it, I admire your bravery. Although you might be slightly absolutely wrong, you do you. Here's a food debate i do have strong opinions on though- should you normally eat pizza with a fork? The answer is no, because unless you are dining with the Queen you're actually worrying.

- Here's another good one though, if you put one lasagna on top of another lasagna is it two lasagnas or one still one lasagna? 

Excited to keep chatting on here! Super great community guys!

Highlighted

Loving reading everyone's answers here, welcome @funnyusername ! I love Meerkats too, I could spend hours watching them at the zoo. They have so much personality in their little faces! 

Best Meerkats GIFs | Gfycat

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

There is so much adorable animal content in this thread i simply MUST get involved. 

I am a new Community Manager here at RO, and I am loving reading all the responses in this thread, so many good pics and gifs!

This question is HARD because honestly so many animals. I would love if I lived by a beach and had a pet dolphin that roamed the ocean but would come and hang out with me, we would both live independent lives but always be there for each other.

I am currently rewatching The OC which has been fun. I recently finished all of Golden Girls which was pretty much the best thing ever. 

I had a few jobs I wanted when I was a child including actress, bus driver, teacher and vet. 

This is such a cute question! I think I would ask my cat what I can do to enrich her life. I buy her toys and she could not be less interested, would be great if I could take her to pick one out for herself that she would actually use!

Is cereal soup? Why or why not?

Yes, absolutely. Cereal is breakfast soup. I remember coming to this realisation with a friend, such an "a-ha moment. " Also @funnyusername your question about lasagne made me laugh and think! But mostly it made me want lasagne.