cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March 2020 (and April too!)!

Hello

My name is Hallie. I recently left a relationship of nearly six months and I feel lost and blank.. I thought maybe this would be something nice to try to see how it goes...

I like things like music and musicals. I also like art and photography.

To answer the random questions.. well

1. I would want a pine martin. They are from the same family as ferrets and they are beautiful.

10AC37EC-61DE-4936-B552-F08A651081ED.gif

2. Currently I am rewatching all of supernatural... Yes.. All of it. From the start. It will take some time

C3B4085C-553D-455F-8049-5FE123714149.gif

3. My dream job was to be a farmer actually. I loved animals and still do. Fun fact about me is that i have two dogs. Their names are Charlie and Bear.

4A15EEF9-753B-4CF3-8090-A0D0D3CB5280.gif

4. If I could ask them anything, it would be do they love us as much as we love them.

591F2489-9509-4723-84C4-C21E6AD2CB04.gif

5. No.. it is not... My diet mostly consists of cereal... thinking of it as a soup makes it strange haha

65A9C710-ABEF-4ACA-88FE-ECD0DB80E7AA.gif

Highlighted

Hi @halliekate it is nice to meet you!

The gifs of the cows made me think of one of our community managers @Claire-RO who lovesssss cows! 

If you need a hand finding your way around the forums, please let us know!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi @halliekate great to meet you!

I grew up on a farm and my dad is still a farmer! Check out his cute little calves!

20191227_185002.jpg

Highlighted

hey everyone! you seem like a nice crowd, I'm excited to be here Smiley Happy

If you could have any animal as a pet, what is your dream pet?
I have a hobby of raising caterpillars, one time I raised Dainty Swallowtails that I found on my parents' kaffir lime tree and I loved them so much, I'd love to take more of them under my wing someday. Here's some pictures of Spikey, Spooky and Sparky!

What TV show are you currently binge-watching?
Honestly I haven't been watching a lot of TV lately. I have been watching Juno Birch playing the sims a lot though
What was your dream job when you were a child?
When I was little I wanted to be a paleontologist ^^
If you could ask any animal just one question, what would it be?
I'd ask the possums in my yard to put some work into the garden and then they can have their share, instead of just taking the rewards of all my hard work!

Is cereal soup? Why or why not? 

No. No... no. For one thing, you can have dry cereal but you can't have dry soup!

Highlighted

Here's my answers. I've been on here for a while but took a break. @Hozzles 

1. If you could have any animal as a pet, what is your dream pet?: Hmm I'm not sure, I love all animals equally.
  2. What TV show are you currently binge watching?: None, I don't watch much TV.
  3. What was your dream job when you were a child?: Working with animals (a vet maybe) or a Police Officer although they'd both be sad. Now I'm not sure.
  4. If you could ask any animal one question, what would it be?: Why they're so adorable lol.
  5. Is cereal soup? Why or why not? Smiley Wink : Lol I guess it sort of is?
Highlighted

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on the forums. It's good to be back!

1. If you could have any animal as a pet, what is your dream pet?: I was lucky enough to go to Taronga Zoo right before the Covid-19 cascade of events started hitting us in Aus and the seals and sea lions became firm favourites of mine that day. Super cute water doggos!
  2. What TV show are you currently binge watching?: Community!
  3. What was your dream job when you were a child?: I wanted to be a doctor! For some time, I wanted to be a vet but doing work experience at a vet clinic during high school changed my perspective. At one point, I also wanted to be a breakfast television host (hahahaha)
  4. If you could ask any animal one question, what would it be?: What is on your mind when you're doing zoomies?
  5. Is cereal soup? Why or why not? Smiley Wink No! It may be wet but it's nicer crispy!
Highlighted

Nice to meet you @peppermintpeony Smiley Happy 

Community is an awesome tv show, I've seen it so many times! The paintball episodes are amazing Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO  Thank you!

I've heard the paintball episodes are great! I'm yet to see one. Not sure what to expect but I am excited.

Highlighted

Hello everyone Smiley Happy 

hope everyone’s day so far is going smoothly Cat Happy

any animal as a pet? Gotta be a wolf for me, they’re elegant and have a mysterious flare to em! 

Not really watching any any shows on TV, but currently watching JoJos Bizarre Adventures 

Dream job as a kid? Probably would’ve been a vet, I love animals Smiley Happy 

if if I was to ask an animal one question, I’d want to know what music they like 

Lol no cereal is not a soup people 

Highlighted

If you could have any animal as a pet, what is your dream pet?

I would have a lizard because I just think they are so cool and are amazing companions.

What TV show are you currently binge-watching?

I recently finished avatar the last air bender and it is amazing but I am about to start watching Twin Peaks tomorrow.

What was your dream job when you were a child?

My dream job was an author but as I can't spell that wouldn't really work so it changed to become a filmmaker and that is still my dream job.

If you could ask any animal just one question, what would it be?

I would ask a dog to teach me their language so that I would know what dogs are talking about.

Is cereal soup? Why or why not? Smiley Tongue

Cereal is not soup as we have it for breakfast.