cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself Here - March Edition!

Hey everyone, it's the start of a new month...time for some new questions! Smiley Happy

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?giphy

2. Whats your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

giphy

3. Are you a morning or night person?giphy

4. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be?

giphy

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why?giphy

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March Edition!

Hey @MochaChino! Great questions Smiley Happy you got me thinking about these!!

1. I think I would definitely prefer to fly! The ocean scares me a little bit and it would save me a lot of money on flights!

2. Hmm, Fries. Always fries! 

3. Night for sure Smiley LOL

4. This one is tough! Probably bathroom storage! I am the kind of person who needs to have one of everything - lotions, floss, bandaids, bobby pins, hair ties, the works. Under my sink is packed!

5. I haven't ever really been into super heroes but I'd probably say Deadpool because he's funny Smiley Happy

1. Breath underwater

2. Seafood or curry

3. Definitely night person

4. Stationery 

5. Not sure because I'm a bit out of the loop with superheroes. Maybe Spiderman?

I love reading all these introduce yourself threads- I feel like I get to know you all so much better! Smiley Happy

I have noticed a few new members around this week offering some awesome peer support to others, welcome @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @DaRkStAr! We would love to hear more from you and get to know you better!

I can also see we have quite a few new members joining the forums this last week- a warm welcome to @Anonymous_Gurl @AZCI @CactusTree @ChangeMe 

@ChubbySunshine @crazilyrandom97 @danisharpe @Embarrassed @LankanBeast @Lone_soul @lonelysong @msoc @mydarkreverie @Reacher @SMW 

@Avi! Here is the introduce yourself chat that you might be interested in getting involved in! The questions change each month, so you are welcome to answer this one even if you also answered last months too Smiley Happy Look forward to seeing you around the forums! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Yay! Awesome questions! Smiley Very Happy

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?
Probably fly, I'd imagine you can get to places quicker. There's so much more room to go places than the limits of water, hahah.

Chips, always. Or chicken satay.

3. Are you a morning or night person?Night. I am barely awake at mornings anymore. I need to get a proper sleep schedule going.

Books! Wall to floor bookshelves, please. I've pretty much already ran out of room as is.

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why?I'm not really into superheros. Negasonic Teenage Warhead is a superhero, right? I haven't seen Deadpool but she's mega cute, has a cool name and a girlfriend. What more could you want. Smiley LOL I'm more of a supervillain girl, myself.

Great questions @MochaChino! Smiley Happy

Hmmm... that's a tough one but probably fly through the air.

Depends on the restaurant, but I am quite partial to pasta with vegetables...

3. Are you a morning or night person?

Definitely a morning person

Hmmm...books or tea. Probably books!

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why?

Usually I'd probably say Wonderwoman, but I saw Captain Marvel a few days ago, so I'm going to say her. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?Fly for sure! That way I can go on holiday whenever wherever I want Smiley Tongue And save on fuel money Smiley Tongue

2. What's your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

I love ordering honey chicken when I go to a local Chinese restaurant - it's amazing! 👌 Otherwise, I have found a liking to satay chicken Smiley Happy

I'm a night owl! But recently with work, I've managed to wake up at a decent time (when I go to bed early enough Smiley Tongue )

Colouring books or stationary - mainly for colouring! Smiley LOL I have (let me count) 80 colouring books (I think I may have skipped a couple though! And that's only the physical ones and not the pdf versions I've bought online too! Smiley Tongue ) I'm a huge colouring addict! It calms me down so much! Smiley Very Happy

And most of my desk is covered with colouring pens, markers, pencils and I still have spares and others which don't fit on my desk! I legit have to use a clipboard because there is not enough room otherwise and the paper would crinkle, also I can't colour in the books it feels weird like I'm defacing them or something so I photocopy them! Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised

20181109_150655 - Copy.jpg

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why?I've never really been into superheroes so I wouldn't know Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Funn! I love these Smiley Happy 

Fly through air! I'm petrified of heights - but hello free travel!

Chicken wings / anything crunchy and deep fried hehe

Morning! But not like 5am morning Smiley Tongue

Pictures!

Violet from the Incredibles - she has two powers that I would want to have (invisibility & create force fields)

Highlighted

1. Fly through the air... avoid that city traffic anyday haha

2. Thai food or pasta

3. Definitely a night person, mornings are a struggle

4. Photos and videos! Makes me so happy to go back through them and think of the memories

5. Honestly I'm not into superheroes at all but Iron Man is a classic

Hm. I feel like breathing underwater would be nice, cause then I could nap in the bath.

monkey gif.gif

A chicken parmigiana with chips and veggies and no ham and a pint of stout. I can't do that right now because I've given up alcohol for Lent, which sucks cause stout is tasty as!

3. Are you a morning or night person?Night. Me and mornings are not on speaking terms.

Musical instruments. I currently have a guitar, a mandolin, a keyboard, a piano accordion and a tin whistle, but I also want to eventually get an Irish bouzouki, a banjo, a bodhran, a better keyboard, a concertina, and a washboard. One day I'll have enough money and space for all of that!

ImmenseFineChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

I'm not a superhero sort of person. Can I say Scott Pilgrim, does that count?

XfH6.gif