cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March Edition!

1. I would do both, because I don't really like heights, but I do a lot of swimming.
2. I like Indian Butter Chicken, but then again, I don't really care what I order...
3. I am neither. I get up early for school, but I like my sleep.
4. TONS AND TONS OF ICE-CREAM AND CUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Personally, I don't like superheroes. But my favourite, would be Raven, because she resembles me. I am distant and alone a lot, but I will let my walls down when someone needs it. Smiley Happy

I am @xXLexi_LouXx...

1. I'd Fly in the sense that I can take the gravitational forces In doing so, I could fly as fast as I wanted with no impact to my body And as such It would be borderline teleportation.

2. I don't have a favourite food To order I eat what I feel like at the time so it doesn't really concern me. 

3. Night owl.

4. This question is Worded weird. I think maybe I would just use the infinite storage space to build my own universe of stuff IDK.

5. The living tribunal because it is the balancer of the multiverse not so much a superhero but a comic book character nonetheless.

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng Loving your choice of gifs! Smiley LOL

Shy

Hi everyone. Am just to interact with people and also build my communication skills. 1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air? I would like breath underwater, so that i will to see the beautiful world underwater 2. Whats your favourite food to order at a restaurant? My favourite food would probably chocolate cake 3. Are you a morning or night person? Am a night person 4. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be? It would probably be water 5. Who is your favourite superhero and why? Spiderman, he can climb walls and uses his webs to move anyhow

Welcome to RO @arkhamranger !! Smiley Very Happy Spaghetttiiiii! Also you love Spiderman? Awesome! Did you see the new Spiderverse movie? Definitely up in the top favourites for me! Smiley Very Happy 

@idontreallyfeellikedoingtheworktoday hello and welcome! Smiley Very Happy Your username is definitely a familiar mood Smiley Tongue Also hell yes! Raven is the freaking best, definitely one of my favourite Teen Titans! Have you seen the cartoon? (The old one)

Hola there @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I should've chosen both too! Smiley Very Happy Do you enjoy swimming? And also YES another Raven fan! Smiley Very Happy You have excellent taste in heroes Smiley Happy 

Hello and welcome @StudentOfLoneliness! Ooooh your own universe of stuff? That's an awesome idea! 

@Shy hello and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy Unlimited storage of water! Such a smart idea Smiley Happy Also wooo Spiderman! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy His powers are so cool! If you could have one of his powers, which would you choose?

Thanks @MochaChino ! Smiley Very Happy 

Hey! My name is Aki and it's my first time here (aha kinda nervous about this whole thing). I just thought I'll start off by answering these questions Smiley Very Happy 

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through the air?

This a tough one but I would love to breathe underwater. It's kind of like being a mermaid, plus imagine living under water!!  

2. What's your favorite food to order at a restaurant?

I love food aside from seafood, so this is a bit of a hard one. I would order dried egg noodles (esp from Papa Rich) it's so good. I love how balanced all the flavors are not too spicy and not too sweet.

3. Are you a morning or night person?

Definitely a night person without a doubt. I feel like I'm more creative more at night than in the morning.

4. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be?

Definitely my laptop!! ugh, I cannot stress how much I would love unlimited storage on my laptop. I do makeup videos here and there and I edit using my laptop. So I need a lot of storage. 

5. Who is your favorite superhero and why?

I know this is going to sound insane but I loved superheroes as a child (my fav superhero then was wonder woman). Now I find them to be unrealistic IMO (sorry if this offends anyone). Imo real superheroes are people like doctors, police officers, people in the army and politicians (eg, New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Arden). 

Absolutely love how much activity this thread has had this month! Welcome to all our new and returning members!

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?
I would love to fly! Feeling free and looking at the world from a different perspective would be amazing!

2. Whats your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

It's so hard to pick one thing! A few years ago, I use to always order similar things like Caesar salads or lasagna, but now I try to mix it up and try new things each time! At the moment I am really loving the butter chicken from our local Indian Restaurant- it is amazing!

3. Are you a morning or night person?

I am definitely a night person 

4. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be?

Art supplies! I have way too much and next to no space for them!

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why?That's a really hard question! Probably Batman because he took a really difficult period in his life and sought purpose by doing something with that experience to help others 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

I can see we have quite a few new members this week! Welcome to the ReachOut Forums Community to: @LittleBoxOfHeartbreak@BJH @grlpwer @sparly @Valentino230  @Vince1 @Zygarde_Master @Peters22 @wahaj45 Smiley Happy

This is a space where you can introduce yourself to the community with some fun questions, we'd love to get to know you more Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here
BJH

Hello. My name is Bev and I thought I'll start off by answering these questions…just for an ice-breaker…and also because today is apparently Laugh Day…

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through the air?

As much as I’d really like to be able to breath underwater – endless scuba-diving! Wow! Nevertheless, to be able to fly would still come up trumps. Soaring like a bird, especially to be an eagle or an owl or an albatross, high above the ground or ocean, seeing everything below set out like a model display… Well, it would be simply epic! To be lifted by wind currents, gliding and flapping and to experience the sheer freedom of that type of movement. Oh yes indeed. Bliss.

1. What's your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

Absolutely favour Thai food, especially the stir-fries and noodle dishes and curries. Mmmm yum! Drooling as I think about this ….

1. Are you a morning or night person?

Totally a morning person, a get-up-and-get-going morning person. (Yeah! I *know*! A royal PIA to many!?!). I find the early morning to be THE most productive, inspirational time of the day for me personally. At night I tend to wilt significantly, and I turn into a hermit who wants to curl up in my comfy bed with a book.

1. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be?

Oh! My home! Do soooo yearn for more cupboards, and just more room in general. My motto:- “A place for everything, and everything in its place!”. Yep, another PIA for some others – I’m *that* all-round organised list-type personality! LOL!

1. Who is your favourite superhero and why?

Now this certainly had me pausing for thought! So I googled super heroes, and thought long and deep about this question, but in the end, well, this is what I must respond with in order to be totally honest. My favourite superhero – my absolute superhero – my hero full-stop is my dear (late) Mum. The person she was, the legacy she left behind, the character she was, the qualities she shared and instilled in each of her offspring, her dedication to family and husband, her quirky sense of humour, her resilience, her determination, her softness, her capacity for unconditional all-encompassing love and affection. A true superhero. My superhero.