cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March Edition!

Hi all, 

Really trying to be more active on RO. Life just keeps getting in the way. 

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through the air? 

Fly, cause then I would never have to pay for a flight again. 

2. What is your favorite food to order at a restaurant? 

- A good steak, with salad and chips. 

3. Are you are morning or night person? 
- Night but am slowly resetting my sleep cycle to get up before 8 am each morning. 

4. If you had unlimited storage for one thing, what would it be? 

Books, most definitely. 

5. Who is your favourite superhero and why? 

Cheesy, but it is my mum, In my eyes, she is a superhero. Works long hours and still does everything she can even on her longest day to be there for us. 

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?

Oooh.... such a tough choice but I'm going to have to go with...

Image result for octopus underwater gif

(breathe underwater Smiley Tongue)

2. Whats your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

Related image

3. Are you a morning or night person?

my little pony no GIF by Boomerang Official

I am barely a person Smiley Tongue 

4. If you had unlimited storage space of one thing, what would it be?

Will this unlimited storage space keep things fresh? If so...

Related image

wonder woman television GIF

Honestly though, I can't choose a favourite. I love them all! Mostly Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@lennycat2017FRIES!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Great minds think alike after all! Smiley Wink

@dncinginthedirt oooh yes! How could I forget stationery? I definitely need way more space for all my pencils and arty things Smiley Very Happy

@Hozzleshahahaha what an excellent choice of superhero! If you're more of a villain person, who's your favourite villain?

@letitgoPASTA! Right up there (directly under chips Smiley Tongue) How could you betray Wonder Woman like this? Smiley Very Happy

@BeeI am in love with your colouring book collection! It looks great Smiley Very Happy So many nice ones!

@spacejamhahaha free travel is certainly a win to flying, maybe being able to not-fall will cure you of your fear of heights! Smiley Tongue

@LovesFoodanother pasta fan yess! Ooh yes Iron Man is pretty cool, do you like his movies?

@trashconvertersexcellent gif choice Smiley Very Happy I never thought that breathing underwater would mean that you could nap in the bath!

@jesseka_graceah live, it's always in the way, isn't it? Smiley Tongue Good luck with resetting your sleep cycle! Hopefully waking up at 8am becomes easier and easier Smiley Happy Also, I love your choice of superhero, sometimes they're right in front of us Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng  that first gif of the squid is AMAZING . Can't stop watching it! 

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?

oh ummm, breathe underwater? no, fly, no breathe underwater...yep that one!

2. Whats your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

Either a literal vat of pasta or a salad, which may sound boring, but restaurants do really fancy nice salads that no one has the motivation to make on their own otherwise Smiley Very Happy

3. Are you a morning or night person?

Total Night Owl (i should've made that my username, darn). I have an intrinsic mistrust of morning people Smiley Tongue

Books and Music! Both digitally and physically.

Can I just choose a hero? If so, Keladry of Mindelan, Protector of the Small Heart

@jesseka_grace I love that your mum is your hero Heart such a beautiful way of thinking Smiley Very Happy

Another pasta fan @ecla34 excellent! Smiley Very Happy But yess to breathing underwater, one day we'll make our own underwater civilisation! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I love these questions @MochaChino!

1. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through air?Breathe underwater because I can't swim very well, plus I have a fear of heights Smiley Tongue

2. What's your favourite food to order at a restaurant?

Chips and ice-cream haha

3. Are you a morning or night person?Hmmm, depends on what I have on for the day I suppose? Like if I have uni or work, then I'm definitely not a morning person because I have those events going on. But on my days off, I am a morning person as I want to make the most of my day off as I possibly can

Books. I did a huge declutter of my book collection a month or two ago and I still ended up with having over 100 books Smiley Tongue

Ahhh this is such a hard question! Does Stan Lee count because without him, several superheroes that we know today wouldn't exist and so that makes him a superhero by default (plus he appeared in every single Marvel movie)?

1. Definitely flying, seems like so much fun.

2. Probably either some kind of chicken burger or spaghetti of some kind

3. Definitely a night person, even though I constantly have to get up early in the morning for work/uni

4.Books, I already have three bookshelves filled with 'em so could always use more

5. Spider-Man

1. I would fly - FLY HIGH!

2. Something with rice or noodles, 'cause I'm just Asian that way..

3. I am neither a morning or night person. I am dead from sleeping and not sleeping enough, every day. Send help, please.

4. I think I would store gallons upon gallons of noodles and soup, ones that never expire and that will never kill me even if I ate a lot of them and they tried messing with my brain cells.

5. My favourite superhero might be Sailor Moon (anime) because she's pretty and has such a crazy personality - I love her so much.

But I guess you're referring to a common DC Comics superhero SO I CHOOSE RAVEN! Raven is so dark and mysterious, and she's also very pretty - but her personality is so OOF and she's so OOF and AH and OMFG I LOVE YOU RAVEN (Her name's Rachelle though but EH). Her powers are cool as well, and her backstory is also very interesting because she's the spouse of a demon (even though she doesn't want to be I guess?), and like~.. yeah, she's pree rad tad. (Also, I ship her with Beast Boy. A.k.a gARFiEld)

Also hello, I am (I forgot what my display name was LOL)!