cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - May 2019!

I hadn't heard of licorice ice cream until you mentioned it @lokifish , I haven't seen any locally so no Smiley Tongue
I don't mind licorice, so I think it'd be interesting...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

Hey i am 18 yo. I m struggling to figure out what is the best career for me. I m currently doing engineering (first year) and i failed miserably in  first sem. Now i don't know if I should continue engineering or not because its getting tough for me 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

Hey @Tecna 

Welcome to ReachOut. Just letting you know that I moved your post to this thread as it was posted in the incorrect section. Choosing a career can be so tough. I'm going to send you an email so please check them shortly. 

Are you a Star Wars fan? Do/did you have anything planned for May 4th?

I am not- I completely forgot about it!

How many forum users does it take to change a lightbulb? Smiley Tongue

The whole community.

What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?

COOFFFEEE or Lemon sorbet

What're you watching/streaming on TV these days? Share your favourite shows!

B99, Bones and anything good on Netlfix

What's a goal that you have for this month?

To submit my english assignment on time

I'm so late to this bandwagon but I'm here!

No I haven't watched it! Only seen the start of the first one..

How many forum users does it take to change a lightbulb?
Loved everyone's answers to this one I have to second @Hozzles and @Jess1-RO - just one with a team of people supporting them and encouraging them to take breaks for self-care Smiley Very Happy

I love them all but particularly anything caramel/coconut or vanilla! Although I once tried garlic flavoured ice cream and I have to say I was not a fan...
I loove liquorice ice cream @lokifish Smiley Tongue

I've also been watching Game of Thrones like many others, can't believe that it's now over! I also enjoy watching youtube like @xuelilux and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, have you two been enjoying it @mspaceK @Esperanza67?

What's a goal that you have for this month?

So many amazing goals have been shared! I think mine is to keep up with my self-care over this stressful period of Uni and to get my assignments done! Welcome to RO @Coffee-Obvious ! Best of luck with your assignments @Coffee-Obvious and @Esperanza67 you've got this!!

Love this @May_ "just one with a team of people supporting them and encouraging them to take breaks for self-care" Great to see self care in there!

Welcome @Coffee-Obvious! I love your taste in tv series, Bones was a fantastic show! Hope your English Assignment goes well! If you need a hand navigating the forums, please let me know- more than happy to help Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here
Highlighted

Yes @May_ . I have enjoyed both G.o.T and C.A.O.S. Both I have finished the latest seasons. They were epic. 

Yes, very much so lol 

Na, dident do anything

How many forum users does it take to change a lightbulb? Smiley Tongue

Idk lol.

Raspberry sorbet 

Game of Thrones, How i met your mother 

Star Wars fan, well not really. I've seen a few of the films but I can take it or leave it.

How many forum users does it take to change a lightbulb? Depends on how many are available Smiley Tongue

Favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate mint is a classic. But I love trying unusual flavours, peanut butter and hazelnut are lovely flavours. Obviously don't forget about regular chocolate and vanilla, but I'm going off topic here.

What am I streaming? Loud House XD

Goal I have for this month? Well, maybe it's not a thing that can be achieved in a month. But I hope I can get over my sex addiction ASAP!

Hey there @BlueFlitty and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy 

Mint chocolate is definitely a delicious ice cream flavour! I can't say I've heard of peanut butter and hazelnut before, but it sounds interesting. 

ice cream dessert GIF

It's great that you have a goal for this month! Getting over any addiction can be tricky, but knowing that you want to can be the most difficult step Smiley Happy If you'd like, you're more than welcome to make a new thread about your addiction over here

See you around the forums! 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!