cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

Well once again the ReachOut forum family is growing and we have added some new Builders to the mix to help things run smoothly and keep the forum's here an awesome place Smiley Happy

giphy

So for those who have recently become builders we have some questions for you to answer so we can get to know you:

1. How did you first hear about ReachOut and when did you decide to get involved on the forums as a user?
  2. What's your favourite post thread?
  3. Why did you decide to become a Builder?
  4. What do you do during the day (Study? Work? Hunt ghosts? Fight Crime? Taste cupcakes?)?
  5. Do you have any weird hobbies (Train a rubber duck army? Teach lizards Spanish? Learn how to the master the recorder?)?
  6. What's you're all time favourite TV show?

Please join me in welcoming our newest Builders Smiley Happy 

giphy

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

Hello new Bobs! I've already seen a few of you around, but now it is time for your formal introduction with these questions! Smiley Happy I look forward to seeing you all around the forums! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
@mrmusic @Quaintrelle @LeoTheLion @JemmaMBest @Viridae @MissX @angel @sibh @Kunzy Smiley Happy

Introduce yourself here with a range of ducky and other random questions!

@ErinsAntics who are the new builders exactly?

@Zeldasmilethe members that are tagged in @ErinsAntics post are the new builders Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

1. Well I was looking around to volunteer for mental health, wasn't really specifically looking at youths. And I found ReachOut. It looked great so I gave it a try and here I am. 

2. My favourite post thread would have to be the Friday Fives.

3. I guess it's just the next step of helping people and become more involved at RO.

4. I recently got a job so I've just been doing that during the day. 8:30 to 5, being an adult with responsibilities sucks.

5. Train an army of rubber ducks...teach lizards Spanish. These questions are amazing! Imagining those things makes me crack up. But unfortunately I do not have any hobbies as good as your examples.

6. Probably F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 313 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors