cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

a bit of both! its definitely tricky learning how to mix and master but also make tunes and beats from scratch, for now I'm trying to learn on the Logic software Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@popatrace ahh, I see, thanks for clarifying! It sounds like awesome work!

Highlighted

Wow @Ani_Faeth ! making up languages sounds like a mega fun and challenging hobby!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Hi @ecla34 

It's great!  True though, mega challenging!

Highlighted

There have been so many new builders lately, so tagging you all here! We would love to get to know you all! Smiley Very Happy

@Whimer @November13 @peppermintpeony @cloudmallows @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @AmazingPUMP @Wolfie_ @hunginc @a_short_sunflower 

Highlighted

@Hozzles  great call!

Welcome you guys! Pleasure to have you, can't wait to see you all around Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Greetings!

I see there are some questions here Smiley Very Happy

How did you first hear about ReachOut and when did you decide to get involved on the forums as a user?

Honestly, I have no idea.. I can't remember! I've known about it for quite some time and used to read through threads occasionally when I wanted to feel less alone. Only recently did I decide to make an account!

What's your favourite post thread?

My favourite thread is the Alphabetical Pictionary thread (I can't think why... Smiley Tongue)

Annotation 2020-06-23 161302.png

Why did you decide to become a Builder?

They bribed me... with cookies...

How could I refuse? Smiley Very Happy

What do you do during the day (Study? Work? Hunt ghosts? Fight Crime? Taste cupcakes?)?

I study psychology when uni is on but otherwise hunting ghosts is my thing 👻 Actually, we call it 'befriending' ghosts in the trade because ghosts have just as much right as we do not to be hunted Smiley Indifferent 

Do you have any weird hobbies (Train a rubber duck army? Teach lizards Spanish? Learn how to the master the recorder?)?

I already mastered the recorder in primary school so that is out I'm afraid. A weird hobby hmmm. Sometimes I like to put on shoes with blades and try to walk on frozen water without falling over. I think that's pretty bizarre, wouldn't you agree? Smiley Wink

(ice skating)

What's you're all time favourite TV show?

I like Sherlock and Broadchurch

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 omg we share a builder birthday?

Hey everyone, I'm brand new here, just finished my training this morning Smiley Very Happy

I feel like I will need to learn the ropes but I'm going to get right to reading and learning!

How did you first hear about ReachOut and when did you decide to get involved on the forums as a user?

I heard of ReachOut when I was in high school but had no idea the forums existed! Smiley Sad If they did exist back in the early 2010s? Recently I found the opportunity to be a builder when looking for volunteering opportunities and had a look around at the forums and here I am! 

What's your favourite post thread?

The Coronavirus chat was actually one that really got me thinking. I also saw a livechat about friendships or something? I lost it but I really enjoyed lurking and am excited to go live Smiley LOL

Why did you decide to become a Builder? 

Two reasons... I'm currently studying law and psychology at uni. Early this year I was able to make the decision that I didn't want to be a lawyer and wanted to work with young people! I currently work with high school students and one day I want to be a school psychologist.

The other reason is that I spent my high school years on forums and I remember how much it helped to be supported by others even though they weren't mental health based or in my 'real life'. I want to give that back to others Smiley Happy

What do you do during the day (Study? Work? Hunt ghosts? Fight Crime? Taste cupcakes?)?

I study and work. But I have lots of hobbies like creative writing, cross stitch and embroidery, videogames, watching YouTube videos on videogames, baking... 

Do you have any weird hobbies (Train a rubber duck army? Teach lizards Spanish? Learn how to the master the recorder?)?

Hmmmm does having a pet reptile count? 

What's you're all time favourite TV show?

I have to say I hate this question Smiley LOL I like my cartoons tbh! I absolutely loved Over the Garden Wall. In normal TV I like Brooklyn 99.

Highlighted

I'd like to welcome all our new builders! Thanks for joining the team!

giphy

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  cheers for educating me on proper terms in the ghost "befriending" industry, appreciate that! Great to have you here Smiley Happy