cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

I totally agree, when I care for my plants I feel like it is a form of self-care. Looking after another living creature really fills my cup and makes me feel incredible! Welcome to the forums @reach804!

@WheresMySquishy Thankyou so much!! 

@ecla34 (i kill a plant accidentally every now and then - keeps me humble AHAH)

@MisoBear yay another plant person! I totally relate aha except sometimes watering can feel like a chore for me (that might be because i have so many plants though)

@reach804, can't wait for the warmer weather so my plant babies start growing more and more! 

Hi, just became a builder yesterday and Im super pumped.
I heard about ReachOut through my mum who has always been a big fan of it
I wanted to become a builder just to help people. Ive been through quite a lot in my life and I want to be able to share my experience and how i have coped through it all.
I am doing year 12, it's my second shot at it. The first time i did it was in 2017 but i was unable to complete it due to mental health reasons but now Im doing it again but part time and I have almost finished my first year. Im really proud of myself.
Lastly, my all time favourite TV show is either Suits or Lucifer

I am so excited about what's to come with ReachOut!

Welcome @Charlie22! We are so excited to have in the builder team too Smiley Happy

"I've been through quite a lot in my life and I want to be able to share my experience and how i have coped through it all." This is such a powerful sentence and we look forward to supporting you to meet this goal- sharing your experiences can make such a big difference in someone else's journey Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Charlie22 looking forward to seeing you around Smiley Very Happy Heart good luck with yr 12! Do you have exams coming up or are you doing it part time? Smiley Very Happy  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart