cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NEW BUILDERS!

I'd thought I'd tag @_youngflicker_ and @erknrk in this thread, would love to hear more about you guys and get to know you! Smiley Very Happy Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Yeah, I second this, we'd love to get to know you guys!
Highlighted

Heya Guys!!! Smiley Happy

1. How did you first hear about ReachOut and when did you decide to get involved on the forums as a user?
    I heard about ReachOut around the time that I was in primary school and I decided to get involved with the forums only very recently and I am glad that I did Smiley Happy

2. Why did you decide to become a Builder?
    Well I became a builder with the mindset of helping others and to learn more about mental health from our youth community

3. What do you do during the day (Study? Work? Hunt ghosts? Fight Crime? Taste cupcakes?
    Basically, all I do is my school work then binge-watch YouTube videos 

4. Do you have any weird hobbies (Train a rubber duck army? Teach lizards Spanish? Learn how to the master the recorder?
    Nothing weird, I'm very agile, so I'm somewhat good at touch football

5. What's you're all time favourite TV show?
    Chicago Med and New Amsterdam Heart
Highlighted

Hey everyone! Thank you for the welcome, it feels great to be a part of such a great community Smiley Happy

How did you first hear about ReachOut and when did you decide to get involved on the forums as a user?

I first heard about Reachout when I was looking for volunteer opportunities online. I read through what it was about and immediately wanted to get involved because I remember using the internet as a young teenager to rant about life or to just talk about things anonymously. I truly understand how freeing and helpful a platform like this can be and I really wanted to be a part of it.

What's your favourite post thread?

I really like the thread on self-care. It so positive and its really nice to see people looking after themselves and its also a great place for self care ideas that you may not have already thought of!

Why did you decide to become a Builder?

As great as it is to have a lovely forum like this, it also needs to be kept safe for everyone. I really wanted to help contribute to such an amazing space and also help out whenever I can.

What do you do during the day (Study? Work? Hunt ghosts? Fight Crime? Taste cupcakes?)?

During the day I usually study or I am working one of my two casual jobs to support myself as a student. 

Do you have any weird hobbies (Train a rubber duck army? Teach lizards Spanish? Learn how to the master the recorder?)?

I'm not sure if this is weird but one big hobby I have is music! so I've been trying to learn the basics of music production, I find it to be such an interesting but tricky skill and process that often isn't given enough credit

What's your all time favourite TV show?

This is a hard one! I really enjoy Shameless (US) or Sacred Games 

Thanks for reading! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Kokacola binge watching YouTube videos is so good! practically my life now haha Smiley LOL Touch footy sounds awesome too!

@popatrace music production sounds like a really cool hobby! Smiley Very Happy That's a really interesting point, I guess it's super easy for us to listen to music without thinking about the steps that were taken along the way to make it! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

@Kokacola that's sweet to hear that you are glad about joining the forms! What's been your favourite thing about being here so far!

@popatrace I love the self care thread too, it was one of the first threads I got familiar with actually! And what does music production creative process look like? Is it like the technical part of production or something else?

Highlighted

ohh lol I also just realised @ecla34  asked about the music production too- it's a hot topic!

Highlighted

Hi!  These questions are AWESOME!

I honestly don't know what brought me specifically to ReachOut, but I'm glad I did!

I haven't checked out any of the post threads yet, so I'll have to do that.

I decided to become a builder to connect with people!

I study during the day, and I love reading and making up languages, which everyone sorta thinks is freaky, but it's fun!  

I don't really have an all-time favourite TV show, but I love watching and listening to D&D podcasts and shows!

Highlighted

hey! its more technical than I thought it was but it's very rewarding learning how to make the music come to life!
Highlighted

@popatrace oh, more technical? Like sound mixing? Or using different Softwares?