cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introduce Yourself Here - NOVEMBER 2018

Can you believe it's already November?!

It's hard to believe that next month is December then it's Christmas then its 2019! Ok maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Why don't take a deep breath and answer this month's questions which are music themed, because we all need some music in our lives Smiley Happy

What's your favourite recently released song?

giphy

Can you play an instrument? 

giphy

What's your favourite song to sing along to?

giphy

Do you have a favourite song to dance to?

giphy

Finally do you have a favourite musical (play, movie or TV show episode)? 

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NOVEMBER 2018

I am really loving The Afters new song Fear No More and Avril Lavigne's new single Head Above Water. 

I played the flute for one - two years when I was 11/12/13 years old (its ages ago now so I can't really remember!) but having chronic hay fever which likes to flare up affected my breathing and blowing (there is a technique to it), I also just never got the hang of reading music. I do really admire those who can play and instrument but it's just not something I will ever be able to do!

It really depends on my mood! I love Why Not by Hilary Duff (showing my age here!) and Cool Kids by Echosmith is always at the top of my list, then there's also the Disney Channel Original Movie soundtracks which are great to sing along to Smiley Happy

I don't dance! I am being serious if I dance I will break something either myself, someone nearby or furniture! It's best for me not dance and I can spare you from seeing all my bad dance moves. My sister got all the dance genes and when she dances it is the best, she does dancing with a danceability troupe (she has down syndrome) and they always look like they have the most fun Smiley Happy

So many! In no particular order: 

• The Greatest Showman - I had a friend who watched this without knowing it was a musical beforehand and his one complaint that it had to much music in it haha!
  • Lemonade Mouth - one of the best DCOMs (Disney Channel Original Movies) around. Also the first role of Naomi Scott who is playing Jasmine in the upcoming live action Aladdin remake, she has an amazing voice so I can't wait to see it Smiley Happy 
  • Disney Descendants 1 and 2 - another DCOM about Disney villain kids, I really like these films and the dance numbers are amazing.
  • High School Musical 1,2 and 3 - just classic movies and I still know most of the words to the songs.
  • Camp Rock 1 and 2 - Jonas Brothers enough said.
  • Disney Zombies - a new DCOM that is great and I really like the songs in it Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

ahhh love doing these !!

Whats your favourite recently released song ?

umm **tries and thinks** probably dying in LA but i mean they released that a few months ago.

Can you play an instrument ?

im worst person who would ever attempt playing an instrument. it’s horrifying how bad i am ! but im currently teaching myself the ukulele and i can play 1 song and i don’t sound awful !

Whats your favourite song to sing along to ?

honestly any mamma mia song !!!!

Do you have a favourite song to dance to ?

mamma mia songs again !

Do you have a favourite musical ?

of course mamma mia !!!!!! clearly you guys can tell i love mamma mia bahahah 

I haven't been listening to any recent music for a while ahaha The only recent music I've heard is the song @ErinsAntics linked by The Afters and the song I have embedded below by Pink Smiley Tongue

*internal laughs* nope Smiley Tongue I never got the hang of learning to read sheet music, it just complexed me so much!  

Ohhh this is a hard one, probably anything by Pink! I really love her work and her latest video of her and her daughter singing A Million Dreams (from The Greatest Showman: Reimagined) just melted my heart entirely.

I dance in my chair! hahaha Anything really.

I have seen a few musicals my favourite was probably my towns production of Beauty and the Beast!

I also loved High School Musical, my primary school best friend and I were OBSESSED! We knew all the lyrics Smiley Tongue

I also was really into Glee in High School and then I kinda lost interest after a while, but funny enough I've started watching it just recently again!! Smiley Tongue

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

1. Sunflow Swae Lee /Post Malone. Football drunk * frenchy and the talent has this spot.

2. Piano tragic

3. Confidence Man - Boyfriend ( sassy feels)

4. Taccers Pingu

5. Mamamia and Abba. 

I dunno, I like all those older songs/artists (50yr old trapped in a teens body)

Nope, I used to play the Viola

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack, Mamma Mia!, Pink & Praying

Umm, Is that even a question?! DANCING QUEEN

*YOUNG AND FREE ONLY SEVENTEENNNNNN*

Hamilton & Heathers are both SUPER awesome musicals, I love Patch Adams, The Book Thief & Hunger Games Movies

@annabethxchase ayeeee i got you into praying 😉😉 

Nuhu @litgym  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

I got into it in June *Pokes tongue out like a 3yr old because secretly I am a 3yr old* 

@annabethxchase stoppppp you’re making me smile too much !!!!!!!! well i got into it in august last year BOOMSmiley Tongue

Sorry @litgym I meant last June BOOM BOOM

Actually it was probably released in August OH WELL I WATCHED IT BEFORE