cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - NOVEMBER 2018

I don’t know if I’ll play for fun I’ll have a lot of work to do next year. I might it just depends on time

@Bee I don’t know if I’ll play for fun I’ll have a lot of work to do next year. I might it just depends on spare time.

Hi im new to this and i dont really know what to do any help?

Hi @Chocolatefeather1, and welcome! Smiley Happy Is there anything in particular you would like to talk about?

Not at the moment thankyou but maybe tomorrow at t 3:30pm if possible.
Thanks

Not at the moment maybe tmr at 3:30pm

Sounds good @Chocolatefeather1 Smiley Happy. If you are going through some tough times at the moment and want support from us, feel free to make a new thread by clicking on the "start a topic" button on the "something's not right" page of the forum.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you Smiley Happy

Thanks i am going thro a tough time i have a lot of questions. And i dont know who to ask. Maybe u could help me

Hi there @Chocolatefeather1,

You are more than welcome to make a new thread to ask any questions you need to Smiley Happy I noticed you have already made a new thread and I have replied to it. If you have any more questions about other topics, feel free to make a new thread, there's no limit Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Hi I'm bunny walks and I have a problem of plugging out.

Planning to make more outside time.