cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself Here! - November Edition

My oh my! I can't believe it's November already! That means it's almost the end of the year - and the end of the decade, bonkers! My oh my, has time flown by Smiley Tongue. So let's introduce ourselves (or for veterans of the forums, reintroduce ourselves for the one-millionth time Smiley Tongue) by answering these random questions!

What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?

giphy

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth?

giphy

What do you consider to be the best TV show of all time?

giphy

(Inserting an Avatar: The Last Airbender gif as I consider that show to be the GOAT haha)

What is your favourite genre of music?

giphy

Pineapples on pizza: yay or nay?

giphy

Which movie/TV show character best represents you?

I would say at the moment Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender, as we're both short, have short messy hair and like to be barefoot often.

giphy

If you could travel back in time, which time period would you travel to?

giphy

Btw, a joyous welcome to our newest builders, @rosiiboo96 and @TidalDecade! Perhaps you guys would like to introduce yourselves on this thread?

Re: Introduce Yourself Here! - November Edition

Thank you for the mention! I’m so excited to be part of this. I’m Anika, 23 years old and I’m an absolute foodie 🤤

Hey all, I'm Thalia 20 Psych graduate from Melbourne! 

What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?

Cookies and cream

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth?

Neither, definitely prefer nutella!

What do you consider to be the best TV show of all time?

How I met your mother!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favourite genre of music?

Honestly anything, but if I had to pick then maybe some form of psychedelic rock

Pineapples on pizza: yay or nay?

biggggg yay!!

Which movie/TV show character best represents you?

Such a hard question, I've always been told I'm like Gina from Brooklyn Nine-Nine because of how witty she is, never seen it myself though so cannot confirm.

If you could travel back in time, which time period would you travel to?

70's to see what my parents were like at my age hahah

Welcome @rosiiboo96 and @TidalDecade!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

I'm really sorry but I'm the absolute WORST when it comes to technology!! 😂 Just feeling pretty shitty and looking for somewhere to reach out and meet like minded people to chat with, not sure if this is the right link to post on? Like I said.. TERRIBLE with technology!! 

Hey @MB95 

Welcome to ReachOut - you are most definitely in the right place Heart This is a thread we use to introduce ourselves to the community. 

If you're having a rough time and you're looking for some support you can head over to the Something's not right board and make a topic here. That way we can all find you easily and chat with you there Smiley Happy 

If you'd prefer to get involved in some games there's heaps of fun happening on the games thread

Hope that you get the hang of using the forums, if you have any questions feel free to ask - I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Thanks heaps!! 😊

I am posting to give a very warm welcome to @Monapur @Happy-vibes @Leo99998 and @Rylielloyd! This thread is a place for new members to introduce themselves by answering a few questions. Feel free to answer the below or make your own thread to discuss what is going for you at the moment Smiley Happy

Here are my answers to the questions:

• What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
    • I personally love Cookies and Cream icecream!
  • Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth?
    • Crunchy all the way.. my favourite Heart
  • What do you consider to be the best TV show of all time?
    • Oooh.. I do love Avatar: The Last Airbender.. but I also love The Ozarks, The Handmaid's Tale and The Blacklist.. so hard to choose. 
  • What is your favourite genre of music?
    • I listen to metal music!

giphy (2).gif

• Pineapples on pizza: yay or nay?
    • Yassss! tenor (1).gif
  • Which movie/TV show character best represents you?
    • No idea.. such a tough question!
  • If you could travel back in time, which time period would you travel to?
    • Maybe Ancient Greece! It is so difficult to think of a place without thinking of some of the drawbacks of that time period.. it makes me grateful for our world today! giphy (3).gif

Hi i am Rylie and i love games and football , i'm also kind of fun person ! 

How are you all?

Highlighted

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour is Vanilla