cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - October 2016!

Hey everyone Smiley Very Happy

• What is your favourite word?  

Happy Smiley Tongue

• What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?

"you're actually short" - everyone (a disadvantage)

plenty of space in bed and I fit in the bath easily (advantage)

• Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?

Not to my knowledge? Perhaps I do..

•  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?

Haven't exactly 'met' anyone famous..  I'd be happy to meet any famous person!

•  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?

The snake of course! (mainly because it's the largest)

1. What is your favourite word? Rhapsody- Because it sounds cool and the meaning is "An effusively enthusiastic or ecstatic expression of feeling" which basically describes how i live haha
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are? Advantage: I can wear super high heels and not feel like a giraffe. Disadvantage: I've given my boyfriend almost hunch back because he's always slouching down to my height and bending down to kiss me.. before we were dating he had great posture but umm yeah, its not so great now haha
  3. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said? Rarely but i know that the last time i did i said i was hungry.. which is typical of me, always hungry.
  4.  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet? Mostly just bands and artists, Simple Plan, Short Stack, Thirtsy Merc, Illy, Phil Jamison, Kate Miller-Heidke.
  5.  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? Any of the red ones! Red frogs, red snakes or the strawberry islands! mmmmm.

What is your favourite word?

Hope Smiley Happy 

What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?

An advantage is that I am compact so I can curl up in small spaces which is lovely and soothing Smiley Happy A disadvantage is that all of my long clothes get ruined because they drag along the ground Smiley Sad 

Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?

I don't think so. If I do the last thing I said was probably about soup mix since that's what I was dreaming about last night...

Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?

I met an author called Libby Gleeson once! Um, and I'd like to meet Norrie May Welby one day, do they count?

What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?

Milk bottles! 

Discombobulated because I like the way it sounds.

Disadvantage: I can't reach things on the top shelf

Advantage: I'm with @DruidChild, being short means you can weave your way into small spaces, which can be surprisingly useful at concerts and in crowds. 

I sometimes mumble in my sleep. Last week I said something about a mars bar.

I've met Lee Lin Chin from SBS World News, she's just so unapologetically honest and that's pretty cool in my book.

Strawberries and cream

Ew @Lula strawberries and cream? Why? I remember a few years ago they made bananas and cream and they were not very nice
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Um, probably 'also' because I can keep talking lol. Maybe 'interrobang' as well. Hmm.

I'm sort of the averagest height, so there's not really any specific advantages or disadvantages. Maybe blending in? Although I'm not sure whether that's an advantage or disadvantage lol.

I don't think I talk in my sleep...

I met my favourite author (Elizabeth Honey - READ HER BOOKS) and quite a few other authors now I think about it... do authors count as famous people? I saw Joel Selwood in a shopping centre one time, although I'm not sure if that's really 'meeting' a famous person. Idk. If I could meet a famous person, it would be either Hank or John Green. @Bay52VU Is James Corden the guy who plays Craig in Doctor Who?

Teeth are fun Cat Very Happy

1. What is your favourite word? YES or iridescence 
  1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are? The advantage is being able to see over people at gigs, but the disadvantage is feeling awful for the people behind me.
  1. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said? I do, quite frequently. The last time I know about is a short conversation about the business idea of 'solar powered water pistols'.
  1.  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet? I have met the members of Ball Park Music, Rhys Darby once replied to a comment of mine on facebook, and I would really love to meet Tim Minchin or Simon Pegg.
  1.  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? Lolly bananas (not sure if they're in the party mix but they're my faves)

Fantastic.

Advantage: There's basically never the question of whether or not I'll fit somewhere. And so I never have to worry if I'm going to have enough room or about legspace. 

Disadvantage: I've never been able to walk up to a guy I'm dating and straight kiss him, unless I'm somehow on a step I have to bring him down to me or bring myself up higher. With dancing and hugs I also don't get to look over his shoulder or whisper into his ear. Maybe these things aren't as sweet and fun as tv and movies have told me but right now a more similar height looks nice.

I believe not.

I've met a couple of celebrities at conventions, but it's so so short that I don't feel like it's really 'meeting'. So in that sense, the most famous I've met is probably the politician Fiona Patten. 

I don't really want to meet famous people unless a) we're going to become friends and/or b) they're going to fall in love with me Smiley Tongue If I don't meet them I can think whatever I want of them and believe that both of those things are going to happen.... right?

I can't think of what's in a party mix, but from the answers others gave I'd have to go with snakes.

@j95 Nice questions! The height one in particular; I've been so surprised to see who is tall and who is short.

@roseisnotaplant Authors totally count. And yup, James is Craig. He's worth checking out in other stuff imo.

@PeanutJelly148 and @khaleesi_18 As a somewhat short person who already feels towered over by tall people when they're not in heels, forget about others and go and embrace being super fierce women of power in heels!

My thoughts exactly @PeanutJelly148 HALLOWEEN! (yay)

1. What is your favourite word? JIGGLE. I've noticed when I'm laughing hysterically, my belly jiggles uncontrollably and I think it's hilarious so then I laugh even harder. I therefor use the word jiggle a lot #bodypositiviy haha
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are? advantage - being able to see relatively well at concerts and movie theatres. Disadvantages would be being really bad at hide and seek? haha
  3. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said? I don't think I do?!
  4.  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet? Hilary Duff is my queen forever and someone I would LOVE to meet. I've met a few famous peeps like Tegan and Sara and Tobey Maguire. Not just randomly on the street though. I have a fear of running into someone famous and not knowing what to say! (to the point where I have conversation points organised with the celebrities I'd like to meet. I run through conversations in my head with them when I have nothing better to do. Does anyone else do this???)
  5.  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? Milk bottles all the way!!!! (Now I'm craving them! haha)

Image result for october meme