cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - October 2016!

1. What is your favourite word?

Well the first that just popped into my head was ostentatious haha

2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?

I'm pretty average in height so I guess there aren't really any advantages or disadvantages?

3. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?

Nope, I do not talk in my sleep!

4. Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?

I haven't really, but I would love to meet Will Smith

5. What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?

Any red, pink or purple one.

1) Hahaha this question really got me thinking; I genuinely have no idea. Maybe extravegant? It really makes me think of granduer like nothing else does.

2) Painfully average height Smiley Sad I think the generic 'Oh look how tall you are!' is pretty lame though.

3) Hahah yea, friends always say I do but it's usually just inaudible mumbles.

4) I've met the rapper Allday a few times? I'd like to meet Trump though, I always wonder if he's crazy in real life too.

5) Definitely the eggs.

Hello Smiley Happy
What is your favourite word?
I love so many but tonight it's - serendipity
What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?
I always feel protected when being hugged Smiley Happy I can't reach the highest shelf in supermarkets.
Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?
Not that I am aware of haha
Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?
I have met lots of famous people. I would love to meet Jared Leto, James Franco or Ricky Gervais
What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? I love any sour lolly

1. What is your favourite word?

Not sure if I just have one favourite word, but the one which popped into my head was 'Indupitably". I remember it from some movie where some character with a posh British accent said it and then everyone laughed? Not that I remember the movie at all lol

1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?

Well I'm very short so I excel at getting in and out of small spaces and through crowds. Although the disadvantage there is not being able to see over said crowd

1. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?

I don't think I've ever spoken in my sleep.

1.  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?

I don't think so, although I've always wanted to meet some of my favourite authors so I can grill them about character interpretations I've come up with lol

1.  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?

I had to google the party mix, since it's been so long since I've eaten it! I've always gone for either the teeth or the red frogs

Haha this is super enjoyable, sleep talkers unite Smiley Happy

Fresh

It's annoying at gigs - too tall to pop on shoulders too short to see over heads. 

Always, apparently I was laughing last week.

Ha yes oddly quite a few! If I could meet anyone it would be Jay Z for sure I have some questions for that dude.

What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?

More of a choc fan Smiley Sad I know, no lollies - weirdo!

Hey @HarleyQuin and welcome to ReachOut! I love being hugged by taller people because it's like your in a protected bubble of warmth Smiley Tongue I can't reach the highest shelf in most supermarkets either, they're just so high up Smiley Tongue Only giants wouldn't need a ladder Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

This is a hard question.....nature?

I am average height so I guess I don't have to worry about being too tall or short for clothes as much as others might. Being at concerts sucks though because I can't see over people!

Sometimes. Usually it's something directed at another person in the room with me and is often related to my dream. So it could be something like I think there's a bug on the roof and I'm scared...I have weird dreams....

I met Sky Ferreira Smiley Surprised Dead or alive? I would love to meet Hunter S Thompson, David Lynch, Leonardo Di Caprio, Lana Del Rey, Ian Curtis...the list goes on

Strawberries and cream!!!! Or any with the white bits on them....I love them all let's be honest

Antidisestablishmentarianism
Advantage I am avrage hight so most signs are at eyeline which helps a heap because I can only see like a metre. Disadvantage, I can only see things at my eyeline so anything put up higher than my eyeline, I can't see it.
I don't think I've ever sleeped talked, but it is entertaining being ina room with someone who does.
I have met a few footy players but the person I would most like to meet is Adam Hills. He is really funny.
What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? Hmmm... this is a tough one but I'd have to say milk bottles

Welcome @springwater! I'd be scared of what I might do if I met Trump, as I know violence is never the answer... Smiley LOL

supercalafragalisticexpialadocious Smiley Tongue

I'm really short so I can fit into tight places, but can never reach anything on the top shelf at the shops.

I dunno if I talk in my sleep or not. Wouldn't I have to not be asleep to know that? Smiley Tongue

I met Guy Sebastian when I was about 7 after he won Australian Idol. Other than that mostly footy players - my favourite would've been meeting Adam Goodes Smiley Happy

I can't eat most lollies because of the gelatine in them. So none