cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - October 2016!

What is your favourite word? Discombobulated!
What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are? A: I can hide really well. D: I get picked on a lot for being so short, all my friends are giants.
Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said? No.
Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet? I would like to meet Robin Williams
What is your favourite lolly in the party mix? The race cars!!

Hi @Diania Welcome to RO Smiley Happy I love the race cars too! Except some packets of party mix don't have them which is sad Smiley Sad Discombobulated is a very cool word! 

Hello everyone!
1. What is your favourite word?
i can't think of anything at all!

2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?
i can wear heels and not be too tall, i still struggle to reach things in high places.

3.Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?
I am infamous for sleep talking no one likes sleeping in the same room as me! I literally say anything and everything!

4. Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?
I have met a few actors from doctor who when i used to be very into it - hence the username ahaha

5. What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?
i like the worms

Which actors @amypond? (I'm a slight whovian. And by slight, I mean bad wolf.)

@roseisnotaplant matt smith, alex kingston, freema agyeman, billie piper and jack barrowman Smiley Happy

Just found out about this so this seems like as good a place as any to start

1: What is your favourite word?
Hey. It may be simple and short, but that one word can lead to so much more and that's why I like it

2: What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height that you are?
Being average height, the main advantage is most things are made for people about my height. Disadvantage is there's still some shelves that are out of reach.

3: Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, what's the last thing you know you said?
I know I used to, not sure if I still do. Was a few years ago, and as such I can't remember what I used to say.

4: Have you ever met anyone famous? Or who would you like to meet?
Haven't met anyone famous, yet. I'd like to meet either Nolan North or Ryan Reynolds, I just think the two of them are some of the wittiest guys around.

5: What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?
Probably the milk bottles.
uf0

Yo!

1. My favourite word at the moment is polyester - John Waters anyone?

2. I'm about 170cm - advantage is that I never have to duck to walk through a doorway, but I'm almost never tall enough to reach to the back of top cupboards!

3. I don't talk in my sleep but I am apparently quite a mover - anyone who has slept in a bed with me will be pushed, kicked, hugged and pushed out of the bed by 2am.

4. Most famous person would probably just have to be Jinkx Monsoon? Famous in the drag scene anyway!

5. I hate to say it but I don't eat many lollies - not a fan of the gelatin! 

Hey @Diania and welcome to ReachOut! I didn't know there were race cars in the party mix. What does that word mean, it looks and sounds so cool Smiley Happy

Hello and welcome to RO @Tsunamills Smiley Happy Nolan North is a favourite of mine too, he voices some of my favourite characters! Smiley Happy

NO. WAY. @amypond

I am very slightly jealous Smiley Tongue That's so cool!

Hi, This is my first post! 

1. What is your favourite word?
    My current favourite word is Ivy

2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being the height you are?
    I am 172cm. Advantages are I can reach most things easily and I am taller than most of my friends so I can see things easily,  like at conserts. I wouldnt say there are many disadvantages, I know some people cant reach things and some people knock their heads on things, but none of that applies to me luckily.

3. Do you talk in your sleep? If you do, whats the last thing you know you said?
    Sometimes I wake up saying things. Mostly I say random things. 

4.  Have you ever met anyone famous? or who would you like to meet?
    Probably the most famous person I have met is ex- tripple J breakfast radio host Tom Ballard.

5.  What is your favourite lolly in the party mix?
    I like sugar coated jubes- but they have to be meat free of course!