cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - October Edition!

Hey! I'm 14 years old. I quite enjoy reading classic, romance, adventure and mystery novels. I like to meditate and pray, it gives me comfort and it helps me let go of the worries of my life. What do you enjoy doing to let go of stress and worry? 

@mrmusic To answer your questions, my family does indeed have a tradtion for grandfinal. I never took part in it, but i'm starting to be fond of it because I get to spend time time with family memebers who i don't see very often. Daylight saving's good because it's saving energy and giving me an extra hour to read in daylight and not having to turn on my lamp on. My absolute favourite place to go during spring time is The Rose Garden. It's such a beautiful place to go, the weather is perfect and I get to see the flowers blossom. My favourite spring superhero would definetly be SuperMan. My ideal halloween costume would be Jasmine from Aladdin ahaha. As suprising as it sounds, i've never dressed up as Jasmine before. Maybe I will when I have a boyfriend/husband and he can be my Aladdin lolll. Hbu?? I'd love to hear your answers. 

Question for everyone: 

Write down 3 of your best qualities and 3 of your hobbies. Let's see who has the same interests as you. And of course more than 3 is welcome!!

Thank you for sharing! I enjoy reading your post. 

Do you have a tradition for grand final?

No -- to be honest I couldn't care less about football! Smiley LOL It's just another day for me. This year I spent it finalising an assignment, so I didn't even get to enjoy a public holiday! 

Is daylight saving time good or evil?

Good! The first few days can be evil, because I get stressed about time sometimes and losing an entire hour of my day makes me really anxious. But it's good once I get used to it, and good to get energised in the sun and it makes me feel like I have more time to get things done!

Where is your favourite place to go during Spring time?

Like @May_, probably anywhere in nature! A walk in the park, most likely!

What is your favourite Spring superhero?
Hmm... anyone trying to get out in the sun to fight away those Winter blues!!

What would your ideal Halloween costume be?
My go to costume is always the Grim Reaper, for some reason. I also like vampires and Disney villains -- my last costume was Scar from the Lion King. One day I'm love to be a medieval plague doctor! I just love the aesthetic so much.

@jasmine12345678 Welcome to the forums! Smiley Very Happy To answer your question, I also like reading (anything unconventional and creative with realistic characters are my favourite)! My other hobbies would be writing and learning about different things. I guess some qualities of mine would be creative, curious, and kind!

Hello! I'm 16, I'm excited to be here. Time to answer some questions. 

Not at all. Neither I or anyone in my family follow sport of any kind. 

I don't know a lot about it other than that it messes with our clocks. Really it just confuses me when my watch and my phone say 2 different times. For that reason, I'd say evil.

Somewhere far, far away from any magpies nesting. 

I'm a major Harry Potter nerd, so it's fun dressing up as a Hogwarts student. That's what i did last year and it was fun. I'm not super into Halloween though, so I probably wont dress up or anything this year. 

Thank you for your response @Hozzles! What's your favourite book at the moment? 

Hi @Izzyy 

Thanks for sharing. I had to remove some identifying details from your post. Remaining anonymous is one of our community guidelines. A full list of our community guidelines can be found here

@Maddy-RO And I oop-

No 

Its unnecessary (I watched a video on youtube about it, which may have been inaccurate)

Not a fan of this question since I live in Sydney and there's literally no seasons anymore. According to google spring is "the season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear", so I guess I would... hmmm... I would go to Westfield Bondi junction. I like that place.

What is your favourite Spring superhero?

Oh lordy lord, you keep springing these questions onto me! (see what I did there). I uh... okay well, I guess... Frozone. Yeah, that's right, he still works in the spring.

Right now I'm thinking the clicker from last of us, or maybe the shame wizard from big mouth

Hi @hobojohnson and welcome to ReachOut! I am a big fan of pun jokes and thoroughly enjoyed your spring pun!!

I've also noticed a new member @Animallover2003 around the forums today- Welcome! Would you be interested in introducing yourself with this fun activity?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Hey! I'm 16 years old and I enjoy mainly young adult fiction/contemporary novels (but really any type of books).  to let go of some stress I normally listen to some music or meditate Smiley Happy

To answer @mrmusic questions: 1) we don't have any traditions for the grand final but normally we watch it with my family and some family friends. 

2) I'm neutral about daylight savings I like how it's really light in the afternoon but I also like having that extra hour hehe

3) I love going to the beach in spring 

4) My favourite spring superhero would definitely be spiderman 

5) My ideal Halloween costume would be Cher from Clueless (which is what I'm dressing up as next week! yay!)