cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - September 2019

This I find to be a great way to break the ice Smiley Very Happy

What's your favourite type of flower? Not to be a cliche, but roses
You are going on a picnic what do you take? my puppy, good food like chicken sandwiches and fruit
What's a baby animal that is surprisingly cute? A baby snow seal!
What's something you are looking forward to doing now that the weather will be warming up? Being able to run around more outside in the sun
What's something underrated about Spring? I guess it would have to be pollen that will build up again Smiley Sad I sniffle easily

Loving reading through everyone's responses.
What's your favourite type of flower?
Gardenias

You are going on a picnic, what do you take?
Loooots of bread

What's a baby animal that is surprisingly cute?
Baby crocodiles!

What's something you are looking forward to doing now that the weather will be warming up?
Enjoying the sunshine!

What's something underrated about Spring
All the good smells!

Yay for Spring Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

What's your favourite type of flower?
Frangipanis 

You are going on a picnic, what do you take?
Copious amounts of cheese

What's a baby animal that is surprisingly cute?
Baby pugs i find beyond adorable

What's something you are looking forward to doing now that the weather will be warming up?
Going to the beach!

What's something underrated about Spring
Getting up in the morning Smiley Happy its finally not freezing but it isn't too hot either

@Bre-RO yesss wattle flowers are so pretty! We used to have a golden wattle tree outside my old house. Always so pretty!

@Bee baby animals are all adorable that's definitely true! Smiley Very Happy I love the elephant gif you chose, adorable!

@letitgo Yesss books and snacks are perfect for a picnic! Do you have any go-to books you'd take?

@Jess1-RO cheese cheese cheese! Excellent choices for picnic snacks Smiley Very Happy Also that baby wombat gif, ahh so cute! Waddles are adorable Smiley Very Happy

@drpenguin (by the way, I love your username! Smiley Very Happy) Baby otters are so cute!!!! Wearing summer clothes is the only good part about warmer weather Smiley Very Happy

@Hozzles it's been ages since I had Shapes, but they are definitely delicious! Do you have a favourite flavour?

@Milkninja222 yessss bringing your puppy sounds like the best!!

@MisoBear Crocodiles!!! YES I love Smiley Very Happy They are so cute! Gotta love that sunshine Smiley Happy (so long as it's not setting you on fire Smiley Tongue)

@tjayne19 ooh yesss I love it when it's not too hot but not as cold anymore so it's the perfect time for the beach! Smiley Very Happy

Hi, my name's Kirk!

Kind of flower?

We've got some great agapanthus growing in the backyard so maybe those.

What kind of picnic?

Definitely some relaxing music, maybe my guitar and peanut butter sandwiches.

Cute baby animal?

I've always liked watching the little penguins waddle around.

Warm weather?

Definitely gonna spend some time at the beach, or just outside in general. 

Underrated about spring?

I love the diversity of weather and it's not so blistering hot as it can get in summer.

Hey there @Captain-K and welcome to the forums! Smiley Very Happy Are you a fan of Star Trek by any chance Smiley Tongue

Chilling with some music and playing guitar sounds like a wonderful picnic Smiley Happy Maybe even a picnic at the beach? It's definitely becoming better weather for the beach! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Yeah haha, I wonder how you guessed that Smiley Tongue That's the plan, just waiting on that beach weather Smiley Happy 

Just a hunch @Captain-K Smiley Tongue Do you have favourite things to do at the beach? Perhaps we should make a thread for discussing beach things! Smiley Very Happy Like chillaxing in the sand, OH sandcastles! And yesss riding waves in. My favourite thing to do Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Not a bad idea Haha, I've been boogeyboarding but never surfing. I really wanna try. I think ice cream is the best thing to have at the beach.

Welcome to new members

@Bdbfbfj

@octoberbrooks2004 

@renalevi 

@Captain-K 

@ckoll5 

@mad0331 

@Sadcookies 

@BrendaAnderson 

A warm welcome to you guys for the Reachout community. Looking forward to knowing more about you all and what you have to share! Smiley Very Happy