cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introduce Yourself Here: September Edition

Can you believe it's September already? Such fun! Smiley Tongue Time for some themed question on... ninjas (for no particular reason Smiley Wink)

If you could control any element, what would it be?

What is your favourite snack?

What are you going to do during your holidays (if you have any this month)?

Lego Episode GIF

(roller derby fight to the death competitions?)

What gets you motivated?

And the final question...

What's your favourite song to dance and sing to?

5f5f5e5191b3da0ad250eaa6ff4ab170 (1).gif

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here: September Edition

Nice questions @N1ghtW1ng!

From watching The Last Airbender I always felt like water-bending would have been my thing. Air looks so so fun and fire so badass, but something about water feels most me to me. I think I really like how as you advance you can be good and heal people, and/or you can go into blood bending, which could be a big factor in why i feel some relating. Having this hidden strength.

I'm a chocoholic, and will take anything chocolate.

i cycle through my favourite snacks though. Right now I’m quite into cookies or doritos.

I have no holidays this month Smiley Sad my boyfriend did just ask if I’d go camping with him and a friend though!

What gets you motivated?

Nothing motivates me like necessity. Lately thinking about the future has been an alright motivator for me, figuring out why I should/need to do this thing I don’t want to do.

whats your favourite song to dance and sing to?

oooh this is really tough because I’m not usually one to both dance and sing to a song. While on the other hand I will dance and sing to anything that I can... 

Once again attempting to slowly make it back on Smiley Happy

Oh gosh, I really need to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender again! If I could choose just one, I guess it'd be airbending. There's something nice about the idea of not really being tethered to the ground haha. Although that is just flight I guess lol.

==

Excellent, I love this question. Only figured it out last year and it's extremely specific and weird. Seaweed crackers and avocado dip (w/o the cream cheese in it). Weird, right? Totally awesome, right?

==

Uni work as usual. Plenty to do and so little time!

==

What gets you motivated?

I'm still figuring that out Smiley Tongue

==

ANYTHING. I don't know how to describe it but I really just enjoy music in general haha

Hello all, I’ve already posted a bit but I guess this would be my first proper introduction! I’m Star.

(Also I love the Ninjago theme! I looooved Ninjago)

I think I’ll say air, not only because its my zodiac, but I could use it to lift me up and be able to fly! 

Trolli sour worms! I could eat myself sick with those. I love sour candy.

I’m planning to meet with as many friends as possible as the holidays are usually when I’m in my worst state of mind, so hoping that I could stay in action.

What gets you motivated?

Good question lol.

And the final question...

comIN’ OUT OF MY CAGE- I love Mr Brightside lol. 

@seafaringstar NINJAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy Welcome (officially) to the forums Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

These are some amazing answers!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

17.10.11リリース、REOL「エンドレスEP」収録 https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1290128838?l=ja&ls=1&app=itunes ! There were some mistakes in this movie. ! 映像内の歌詞テロップミスがございます。 Music&Lyrics&Vocal : Reol Music&Arranged : Giga Rap : nqrse niconico http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23053733 LUVORATORRRRRY! ...

If I could control any element what would it be?

Probably to change atom structures. 

I like Savoury food so Wasabi Peas. 

What are you going to do during your holidays?

Draw on my tablet and create web-comics.

What gets you motivated? 

C0FFFEEEEEEE

+

Stretching in the morning, listening to music and drawing on my tablet/ reading my favourite Webtoons. 

Here's a Slice-Of-Life series I watch a lot and highly recommend.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-life/murrz/list?title_no=1281

What's your favourite song to dance/sing to?

I don't do much dancing or singing but I enjoy listening to music while I draw, it usually doesn't have a lot of complicated stuff, however here's a link to what I'm currently listening to while I draw. It's a bit fast-paced. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0&index=20&list=PLi2mYD8twp20P1pEmhvrUXd0NLhzp4J9_

Hi everyone, I am bigavocado and Im a fourth year uni student doing A BLOODY LOT. Its good though. 

I would obviously be a water bender because I really like tea and hot water bottles. Smiley Happy

As my name suggests, I could eat smashed avo for days (and not be able to afford a house apparently Smiley Tongue)

Im in my mid-sem break now, and am working and going to a few bands

What gets you motivated?

The morning sun at about 7am, and afternoon sun at 4pm - golden hour makes me excited for whats to come on that day/night

Parcel's 'Lightenup' is my current anthem, also really loving nicki minaj at the moment

Hi there @YunoGasai!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Webtoons has some fantastic comics! What sort of comics do you like to create?

Hello and welcome to the forums @bigavocado! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I love your username by the way! Smiley Very Happy Good luck with your uni! Is this your last year? You can do it!!

Thank you!! Last year of honours... then masters (if I get in, and not sure I will). Have a great day! Smiley Very Happy

Mostly humorous slice of life aha im not that good yet.
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 242 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors