cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here: September Edition

Hey, thanks for the chance for an introduction! Just started the builder program and looking forward to checking the forums out a bit more Smiley Happy 

As for the questions:

Element: Water, hands down. Water powers always look so cool!

Snack: I'm a sucker for anything sweet or spicy.

Holidays: I have a week off from uni after this week, so I hope to get ahead on a couple essays due later on.

Motivation: I just think about what the end result could look when I need to keep at something. It's why I'll stick it out through my psych course even though it's so long Smiley Happy

Song: Not much of a dancer, but if anything could get me onto my two left feet, it's probably by the Gorillaz.

Favorite song to dance to ?

Super trouper - Abba 

Or 

Will Sparks - ah yeah !!

Awesome taste in music I love the Gorillaz

feel good inc ? * thinking emoji *

a bit late ahahha...

if you could control any element, what would it be ?

i think i would like to control water ! h20: just add water was my life as little kidSmiley Very Happy

what is your favourite snack ?

it would have to be digestive biscuits !!!! they’re so addictive.

what are you going to do during your holidays ?

unfortunately i don’t have any this month but next month i have a 2 week holiday ! woooo

whats gets you motivated?

definetly my self-love playlist Heart

what’s your favourite song to dance and sing to ?

probably Found My Place Smiley Wink @N1ghtW1ng or Mr Brightside - both really good dance/sing songs !

@litgym

You like digestive biscuits too?! Me tooooooo!

Most of my family loves digestive biscuits, my dad is not a big fan tho! Smiley Tongue

Which brand do you like? Mcvities? Their biscuits are so good, I like the chocolate dipped ones Smiley Tongue

If you could control any element, what would it be? 

Hard question! Perhaps the ability to control the earth e.g. making houses using stones!

What is your favourite snack?

I actually got manyyyy but biscuits is regular snack! I like cream biscuits but they are so unhealthy Smiley Tongue 

What are you going to do during your holidays (if you have any this month)?

I have a mid-term break next week and I will be studying. Nothing much will happen apart from being with my mom who values my presence  <3 

What gets you motivated?

I actually have issues being motivated :/ It has become a trend. Not a good sign but if someone assigns me a task I genuinely like I would so do it e.g. graphic design project.

whats your favourite song to dance and sing to?

I don't dance nor sing to it lol but my favourite song is by Basshunter called Russia Privjet (Chromeboy remix) 

@Doni99 omg they’re amazing! my brand is mcvites too, the milk chocolate one is the best ! my teacher had a packet of digestive biscuits just sitting in our classroom, i was so tempted to take some....lol

@litgym Yay another Mcvities fan! Smiley Very Happy I get excited when they get discounted in Woolies and Coles! We tend to buy more than one when the price gets very low! Smiley Tongue Really? hehehhe I can relate! 

OH. MY. LORD. I haven't been on forums for what feels like a million years!! I thought I'd reintroduce myself Smiley Tongue

If you could control any element, what would it be?

I would 110% be a water bender! I meeeeaaaan aren't people like 70% water? Does that mean I can control them? I must know.... for science.

What is your favourite snack?

Frozen cokes (does that count?)

What are you going to do during your holidays (if you have any this month)?

I'm house sitting my fam's farm. I get a break from Tafe.... I should probably catch up on the work I missed too... hehe

What gets you motivated?

Monty Oum

whats your favourite song to dance and sing to?
Most things tbh, but my one go-to song is Gravel to Tempo - Hayley Kiyoko (literally just watch the video for it, you'll see why it get's me jammin')