cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here: September Edition

Nice answers @dreamcatcher

I've just joined and this whole message board is nostalgic as can be! I'm glad the digital age didn't see the complete death of the message board! 😎

If you could control any element, what would it be?

Just like dreamcatcher I'm all about being a waterbender! Being able to heal as well as possibly even bloodbend *shifty eyes* just trumps all other elements for me. Mainly I just want to make icecubes for my drinks on demand 😂

What is your favourite snack?

Currently, pistachios! Keeps my hands busy and they're good for you - maybe not the best when I eat half a kilo but I can't get enough!

What are you going to do during your holidays (if you have any this month)?

Just finishing my break now unfortunately but im Iooking at whether I can start my master's degree in November or whether I take another holiday and teach English abroad for a while and start my master's next year 😁

What gets you motivated?

Knowing that each day is a little win for me which add up to big wins as the weeks and months progress - I also can't wait to continue my progress and help others where I can Smiley Happy

What's your favourite song to dance and sing to?Linkin Park! (Mainly Hybrid Theory and Meteora)

If you could control any element, what would it be?

IDK, Probably fire, It would be great to stop fires and all that but at the samE time if I could control water I would never drown and I could make people choke on seaweed (I just realized how weird that sounds in one I'm like: Hero! & in the other I'm like MWAHAHA)

What is your favourite snack?

Lasagna! Wait... That isn't a snack... In that case those one hundred and thousands biscuits

What are you going to do during your holidays (if you have any this month)?

I get to go to watch AUS vs NZ in the Constellation Cup (Netball) which will be really awesome

What gets you motivated?

Food and Bribing myself with a reward. 

What's your favourite song to dance and sing to?
Anything from the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. Probably 'Dancing Queen' or 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' 

@annabethxchase OMG another Mamma Mia fan !!!!!!! I cant tell you how much I love Mamma Mia ! I've seen the musical twice and probably watched the movie like 1000000000 times bahahah.

OMG FANGIRLING @litgym! Be glad you aren't there when I'm home alone reenacting the musical with a brush and singing (Might I add horrifically) the whole track, destroying everything in my pathSmiley LOL

Highlighted

@annabethxchase bahahah that made me laugh so hard ! that's so me though, Mamma Mia music always bring my mood up.

Have you seen the new movie @litgym? I haven't yet, I'm waiting for it to come out on foxtel. Favourite song? I think we are hijacking this thread lol!

@annabethxchase yeah we probably are😬 the new movie is alright, I DEFINITELY prefer the original but I dont wanna spoil anything for you ! my favourite song is definitely gimme gimme gimme.

Yeah @litgym, I thought it would be difficult to beat the original! Same, though I really like Voulez Vous! (That was spelt completely wrong.)