cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here!!! April 2014!

Hi @ElleBelle,

My family visit went a-okay. We didn't really speak much about my MH, mainly because I told them about it over the phone about a month ago. But it was good to have my parents around, I had some quality mother daughter time. Smiley Happy 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Welcome to RO @shout_it_loud =)

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

1. My awesome house.

2. Scissors by emery.

3. I can't remember, I think I was researching mental health for school about 4-5 years ago. I'm only just rejoinimg now.

4. Neither, I don't like water lol.

5. Getting some more piercimg.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

1. What's 1 thing you are grateful for?

Living in a first-world country.

2. Tell us; what is the last song that you listened to?

3. How did you find out about reachout.com?

Was surfing the internet for a friendlier forum than the one which I have around 2k posts on.

4. Are you a beach or swimming pool person?

I love surfing.

5. What are you looking forward to at the moment?
Growing up and getting a job I like.

Hey @Excelsior 

Welcome to Reach Out!!

Sorry but I had to edit your post just a little as your link to the other forum is against our guidelines. You can have a read of the guidelines here.

When you want to post links outside of RO you have to get permission first. It's mainly to do with making sure that we don't post something that might accidently have personal info in it.

Hope you understand.  Smiley Happy

Tell us:

1. What's 1 thing you are grateful for?
My family and friends

2. Tell us; what is the last song that you listened to?
BOY - Birds of Tokyo

3. How did you find out about reachout.com?
Years ago, so I don't rally remember how. I have used it for various bits of info for years just never signed up for the forum.

4. Are you a beach or swimming pool person?
Pool. I really don't like swimming at the beach.

5. What are you looking forward to at the moment?
My upcoming trip

Hi @Shaddow and welcome to the RO forums. It is great that you have decided to sign-up and that you have been using RO for info over the years. Don't be afraid to get more involved in the forums. Smiley Happy

stonepixie

Hey there @Excelsior ! Awesome to have you here - how long have you been surfing? I've always wanted to learn because I love being in the ocean...

Hi @Shaddow! Love that you decided to sign up for the forums after all this time! Welcome - where are you going on your trip??

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com