cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself here August 2016!

August is well and truly here! (I'm three days late Smiley Tongue)

Here's a new IYH for the month!

Just like always, this is a place to get to know each other a little better by answering pretty random questions! Whether you're brand new to the place or have been here forever, I encourage you to tak a crack at answering these Q's!

Here we go!

1. Describe the state of your bedroom, are you really messy, or pretty clean?

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

Re: Introduce yourself here August 2016!

My room is kind of in between, 

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

i get stuck a y lol. i dont do backwards very easily. 

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

yes. they are there to be used, and you cant leave half empty bottles around and they are perfect sicze for travelling if they are re-useable. and i love free stuff

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

Earlobes are free (with 18mm holes-i love my spacers Smiley Happy ). i can role my tonge. i have warm, brown eyes. 

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

my favourite sport is cricket, though i dont play it that much coz i have no friends to play with. least favourite would be tennis. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I like to be clean, I want to be clean but I'm simply not. In fact, as some of you know I recently had so much stuff on my floor that i lost my cordless drill under some clothes which is hugely unsafe...

and at the moment it's pretty clean except I took everything out of my drawers so I could find clothes to pack for my holiday.

I had to say the alaphabet the right way around first... I got stuck on T haha oops 

Of course, it's a free gift isn't it? Well maybe it isn't but I consider it a thank you for staying there Smiley Tongue 

Free earlobes, I'd never really noticed that before. I can roll my tongue!! Yay! And my eye colour is brown 

My favourite sport is definitely footy (AFL) and my least I'm not too sure, maybe cricket? 

By the way this was incredibly difficult to write on phone particularly trying to bold stuff, holy moly I was about to lose it. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

my least favourite might be ice skating or roller skating I'm so bad at it, I have to hold onto the edge the whole time
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I'm super messy. Dirty clothes on the floor because clean ones are still in the laundry basket, bed never made, cupboards in a state of "if you open them, I'm not responsible for your safety."

Nope, I get stuck around w.

Sometimes. I take them because they're useful if I travel somewhere that I'd need to bring my own in a little container. If I don't take them, it's because it feels too obvious that I didn't use it and just took it Smiley Tongue

Earlobes are free. Can roll my tongue. Eyes are hazel.

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite?

Favourite = toss up between soccer and ice hockey. Least favourite = cricket (sorry, nothing ever seems to happen and I find it so boring). Although tennis is actually really annoying as well - what's so difficult about saying 45 that they had to change it to 40?

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

It's a mess. I mean, there are clean bits but all my clothes are on my desk, there's birdseed on my floor (localised to the bird's area Smiley Tongue) and now a box and some legos.

Every letter Smiley Tongue

No. One: I am hardly in hotels and two: never think about them.

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your tongue and what's your eye colour?
Free. Yeah...? And... brown, or maybe more greenish. Probably hazel? I dunno, to be honest.

I don't like sports. No favourites, no least favourites, just indifference Smiley Tongue

@j95 I feel you on the phone typing. Although I'm actually on my laptop now, so no problems there. Smiley Very Happy And ice skating is hard, I literally can't do it. I always end up walking, rather than skating.
@redhead yes to free stuff!
@Bay52VU My room has been like that before! It's so much harder to clean it when it's so messy. Smiley Tongue

I'm a pretty clean person Smiley Happy I love order and tidiness haha

I can recite the whole thing! Go me Smiley Tongue

Do people seriously not take them? I thought everyone did. They're free so why not?

Free earlobes, can't roll my tongue, eyes are blue Smiley Happy

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

Favourite sport is definitely AFL, least favourite maybe golf? Or car racing - way too noisy for my liking.

reasonably messy

X

of course, i love to hoard things i don't need

attached, yes and brown!

Favourite sport is Taekwondo, least favourite sport is anything that requires running!

My room is only ever one or the other! It waqs clean this morning before I woke up and now its a Mess

Definitely not, I got stuck on w after i realised that T doesnt come before it

Of course! Free things are always better than things you pay for! Also, my mum always encouraged me not to waste anything, so I still have shampoo and conditioner bottles from my stay in Malaysia 8 months ago hahah

My earloabs are free, I can rrroll my tongue, and my eyes are brown

Wiisports and dodgeball are always fun, but anything else is not a favourite tbh. My aesthetic is minimalistic and so is the amount of exercise i do

Messy. It annoys me so much but cleaning it is so overwhelming.

No. V

No. I generally dont like the smell.

Free earlobes, can roll my tongue, blue eyes and I do not have hair on my index fingers after the middle joint (that is another of those genetic things).

I have been watching Dota 2 in VR. So awesome.

Favourite: Dancesport; Least favourite: Rugby

|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||