cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here August 2016!

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while!!!

1. Describe the state of your bedroom, are you really messy, or pretty clean?

My bedroom is currently messy Smiley Sad I like when things are clean though- go figure Smiley LOL

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

No, gotta go back and try again- stuck on Q.

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

Hahaha, nah I prefer better quality shampoo and conditioner.

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

My earlobes are free, I cannot roll my tongue, and my eye colour is blue. 

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

My favourite sport is Touch Football, and I can't really think of my least favourite sport. My favourite olympic sport would have to be swimming but I probably would have also enjoyed the rugby sevens if I caught that.

I have a new bedroom as of yesterday. It's my Step-Dad's study, which I merged with his storeroom and took over. Entering; There is a lounge pushed-up against the left wall, which is against the single bed along the back wall. At the foot of the bed is a small entertainment unit which is the perfect height to be able to lay on the bed and use the computer at it. If you were doing that, and look to the right, as I am now, you'd see a window with the curtain pulled shut, and beyond that an open-style wardrobe scarcely filled with clothes, which is beside the entry point. It looks clean at first glance, but this room hasn't been vaccumed in months. I'll need to get on that.

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

Hopeless. I had to think about W, and that's only because I refer to XYZ so much in Minecraft or SketchUp.

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

I have done. Though it's been at least a year since I've been to a hotel. I don't know if I would now. I'm pretty sure most of them throw them out regardless of if they look used, but I use anti-dandruf shampoo anyway so it wouldn't do me any good to take it. 

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

They're kinda attached. I can't roll my toungue. My eyes.. well we'll just say they're blue. I've gotten in too many heated debates over that. 

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

If gaming is included, I have to say Starcraft II Championships would be one of the more intense things I've watched. As far as 'normal' sports go, I'm fond of snowboarding, skiing, and rally, though I've never tried any of them. My least favourite sport is running, just because it sucks / I'm envious of people who can actually run really well. 

Not really messy, not pretty clean, just in between.

No. Z,Y,X is the best I can do.

Sometimes I do just because of how they look (unique/tiny/cute) but I almost never use them though.

Attached earlobes, I can't roll my tongue and my eyes are brown.

Favourite: Basketball
Least favourite: Soccer

Hey @Felkyr and @Faith1 and welcome to ReachOut!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Welcome all!

@Felkyr enjoying the new room so far? I'm also totally envious of people who can run - they make it look so effortless, meanwhile my lungs feel like they're dying after two seconds of running Smiley Tongue

@Faith1 do you play basketball or do you just like to watch? Smiley Happy

I don't play basketball now, but I loved playing it in junior high school.

Hey guys! Long time in-and-out lurker here. I've been poking around the site for almost two years, but I don't believe I've ever introduced myself, so here goes...

Clean...iiiish. I don't make my bed, but all mess is confined to the bedstand, so it never becomes a tripping hazard. Never understood the point of making the bed, honestly. Sure, it looks prettier, but it's not like anyone else goes into my bedroom and getting under the covers to go to sleep inevitably unmakes the bed anyway. Unless if you pass out on top of the sheets, or something. Which I've tried. It was cold. Would not recommend.

Kind of? I usually get caught on m, but I can pick it back up after a moment or two.

Depends on how much room I have in my luggage. I'll take them since if I have the space , let's be honest- they might be "free", but really they were part of the package you paid for. I won't grab them if my suitcase is already full to bursting though. Free lotion isn't worth taking if it means having it exploded all over your luggage.

Attached, yes and brown, with a mild greenish tint on the borders if you look closely. And I swear that's not just my contacts.

Water polo! It's furious, absurd chaos and an absolute blast to play when you have a great team of friends behind you. Matches might only last 30 minutes, but it's a massive workout - plus, the lower elevation means I can actually get more oxygen as an asthmatic and allowing me to stay active for longer. Sure beats marathons. If I wanted to get someplace 20 kilometres quickly, I'd drive.Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Hey guys! I'm back! Had to sort out a lot of stuff. There's quite a bit which happened but the more the better, right? (I've been lurking around without logging in for a bit though haha)

Messy. Real messy. +creativity though, right? 

Yep. Spent many days trying it before. I get bored on some days, like everyone else haha. 

Nope. Someone else who I'm travelling with always takes it anyway so I have no need to lol. 

Attached. It's also tongue, not toungue (lol) and yes. Several different ways in fact. I've got light brown eyes but it looks like honey in the sun. I love it Smiley Happy 

Tennis! Although I think I've said this before. Least favourite is probably football/rugby stuff. I'm not much of a violent person and it's too rough for me haha.

It's organised chaos - know where everything is, which is the main thing, right?

I got stuck after X... How embarrassing.

I used to, but then I realised my hair requires a lot more care than those little bottles can provide! 

Attached, yes, and brown. 

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I like going to the soccer with my boyfriend. Least favourite is probably NRL, as I just don't understand it.

Heya @Asche @RevzZ @zuzzles, great to see you all posting! Hope to see you around the forums Smiley Happy