cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here August 2016!

Hello everyone! 

1. Describe the state of your bedroom, are you really messy, or pretty clean?

My bed is neat but the tops of my dresser are filled with papers and other random stuff that just don't fit in the drawers. And my closet is full with bags of clothes and other stuff I don't need right nowt. I'm planning on doing some spring cleaning later today and next weekend Smiley Happy

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

I cannot recite the alphabet backwards. I got up to the letter T but then I realised that I missed out the letter V Smiley Tongue 

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

I haven't stayed at a hotel before... But I reckon if I liked the shampoo and conditioner than I might just do it. 

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your tongue and what's your eye colour?

My earlobes are free. I can roll my tongue and I have dark brown eyes. 

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

Favourite sport: to watch: Snowboarding on the half-pipe because it just looks so cool. 

Least favourite sport to watch: Rugby

I go from really really messy to really really clean and then back to messy again. I know a clean space is good for my mental health so i make an effort... Sometimes Smiley Tongue 

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

W

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

Bodywash, yes, shampoo and conditioner, no. I make my own Smiley Tongue

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

Free earlobes, can roll toungue and eyes are hazel (which is a fancy word for a weird brown?)

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

At the moment i'm enjoying the Hearthstone world championships which is a card game... on computers... please note i am a huge nerd.

Least favourite has to be Rugby League, sorry if there's any fans here!

@hopethepiano i did another one! Smiley Happy

1. Messy
2. No-W
3. Yes cause free samples are awesome
4. Free. Can't roll my tongue. Eyes blue
5. Favorite gymnastics Least Swimming

Hello and welcome to RO @Awesomecheese22!! By the way, I love your username. Any awesome cheese is welcome here Smiley Very Happy Do you have a favourite type?

Very Clean

No way - I get stuck on z ;p 

Yes, Because I use it for when im travellingor going to a friends house.

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

Earlobes are free, I can roll my tounge and Blue

My Favorite sport is Horse riding

My room is pretty overcrowded with stuff and it tends to get pretty messy until I do my monthly clean up. 

Always get stuck at W and give up, don't think this is something I aspire to do though haha

I will use them but I don't take them home only beause I have my own. 

Unattached, I used to have 25mm spacers but they have healed up a bit now, I can roll my tongue and have blue eyes.

I love a lot of sports, fave is probably mma though, least favourite would have to be something boring like golf.

Hey @PC-1991 and welcome to ReachOut! MMA does sound pretty exciting. Do you do any sports yourself or only watch?

I play soccer myself and I do BJJ but I'm taking some time off atm while uni is in peak assessment time. What about yourself?

@PC-1991 At the moment, I only do ju jitsu, tai chi and self defense (all in one and a bit club/s) I have done BJJ before at my old club, and found it quite enjoyable.

Hi everyone!

My room is clean but cluttered. Organised chaos!

I get stuck on Q. Reciting the whole alphabet backwards would be an awesome talent.

Always, I use them when I go camping and I reuse the bottles over and over.

My earlobes are attached, I can roll my tongue and my eyes are brown.

My favourite sport is gymnastics. But I prefer video games. Diablo 3 is my favourite.