cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here August 2016!

@reach4thememes
@Tamsin

Welcom to RO guys. Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hello everyone!

Happy August Smiley Tongue

1. Describe the state of your bedroom, are you really messy, or pretty clean?
At the moment, hella messy Smiley Indifferent Just cleared out two large garbage bags of stuff and several boxes from my room. Oh, and dirty laundry! I'd like to think that it adds character and an understated charm to me. But in reality, it just makes my parents annoyed. Sorry not sorry. 

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

Yup!

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

Sometimes. It depends on whether they look like that they've been used or not. If it's been used, ew no. But if it looks like it's been unused and has a thin layer of dust or whatever, better not take it either Smiley Frustrated I take the tiny soap packets though! Smiley LOL

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

Attached earlobes, can definitely roll my tongue, and my eyes are brown!

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

I used to love to run. But now I don't haha. That's a tough one. I'm not a very sporty person but I do try to be as active as possible - always up to trying new things! Recently bought a Shimano gear road bike, bike pump, bike lock, and helmet for $70 from Gumtree! So maybe cycling's the next thing Smiley Tongue

Am I literally the only one here that can't roll my tongue? Haha damn Smiley Tongue

My room is resonably clean, you can always see the floor.

2. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? If no, what letter do you get stuck on?

No I can't even remember what the last letter is

3. Do you take the little shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Why, why not?

No. I don't really go to hotels to often and I prefer my own

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your toungue and what's your eye colour?

free earlobe. I can't roll my tongue and I have hazel eyes.

5. What's your favourite sport and your least favourite? This can include things like gaming not just whatever is in the Olympics these days.

My favorite sport is ruby league and least favorite would be hockey.

Welcome to the forums, @Spidergirl16! Smiley Happy 

Welcome to RO @reach4thememes and @Tamsin and @Spidergirl16!

Right now my bedroom is pretty clean - I'm a pretty neat and organised person (although finding the time and energy to clean is hard)

Nope - w!

I don't, but my dad does. He travels a lot for work, so we used to have SO many around the house!

4. Are you earlobes attached or free, can you roll your tongue and what's your eye colour?

My earlobes are free, I can roll my tongue and my eyes are brown.

Favourite: @Bay52VU I have to disagree Smiley Tongue mine are tennis or cricket - both of these remind me of the summer holidays and happy feels Smiley Happy I also enjoy soccer when the World Cup comes around.

Least favourite: running (when I try to do it myself anyway)

I can't believe it's August already!

Hello Everyone, I hope you're having a lovely August so far Smiley Happy

I just had a rent inspection so it's mostly clean at the moment (emphasis on the MOSTLY haha)

I'll be honest, I get stuck after Z! I'll have to get practicing

Of course! I have to get my moneys worth. They're actually really handy for short trips as well

Earlobes attached yes (I think?), I can make my tongue into a U shape, is that considered making my tongue roll? And my eye colour is blue, my fav colour

I love AFL to watch & soccer to play.

@khaleesi_18 totally get what you mean about tennis and cricket reminding you of summer/happy feels. I used to play and watch tennis so much as a kid in the Summer (Australian Open especially)

Time Flies.png

Hey everyone!!

At the moment it's incredibly clean, since I vaccummed and dusted everything and it's being aired out right now. But generally I'm pretty tidy, and I tend to absently put things away anyways. 

Lol no, got stuck at T

I used to! But I never use them and they always mess up my hair so I don't bother anymore. I have taken soap though, especially if it smells nice

Free, I can roll my tongue, and my eyes are brown

I love watching gymnastics, ice-skating and diving, since the athletes look so graceful! I like playing volleyball and cricket though, especially on the beach

Haven't posted on an intro thread in an age and a half, thought it was time to change that!

Messy AF. I swear I try to improve it every now and then but it just reverts right back to its state of chaos.

Nope, X. I blame jet lag Smiley Tongue

I do sometimes, but I can't say I ever really end up using them. I guess I take them just because I can?

Free, I can roll my togue and blue/greenish.

This is tough because I'm really not that into sport and the only time I really think about it is the olympics. I really like the women's gymnastics (over the men's because they add in the whole dance element) and absolutely cannot stand cricket (sorry to the fans on the forum hahaha)

Im pretty clean. When it does start getting messy it annoys me pretty quickly.

I got lost after Z tbh! Smiley Tongue

Nope, my hair doesn't like them

Attached I think? I can roll my tongue and my eyes are brown

Basketball for sure, I love the NBA

[ It's okay not to be okay ]