cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Introduce yourself here! December 2015

First thing I see in the morning is the tv, I'm all alone.

Hey @Kapnight welcome to RO!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Hiya @Kapnight. Are you worried about being brainwashed? If you'd like to start a new thread about it over on the Tough Times board, we can talk about it.

Highlighted

It has been a while since I've been active on the forums so I thought starting of here by saying Hi! would be a good place!

Hi 😊

Heya @bg_xx! Wow your username is the same as my best friend from highschool's username on a game we used to play years ago! How weird is that haha

Tell us newer users about yourself! Feel free to answer those questions posted in this thread
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Hey! Just made it in on the end of December haha

1. What are you doing for the end of year break

Well I had all these grand plans to do some cool things like bushwalks and go out with friends etc over the holidays but then i fell very ill so it became a giant movie/tv show marathon with my best friend which was also excellent and probably what I needed.

2. What is your favourite living thing that is not an animal? 

My best friend. Pretty amazing that he's come and sat with me every day while I've been sick. My brothers been pretty great too.

3. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? 

I'm not sure I would use it. Maybe one people that have experienced grave traumas. I do believe that our experiences make us who we are and they do make us stronger but some things can't be un seen or un-experienced.

4. What is the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning? 

This is bad, but it's usually my phone or my window when the sun is blaring in.

5. What's one random thing you know about the forum Member who posted in this thread before you? 

@Craycray17 has pasta for breakfast! #swag

So happy to be back guys. Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas.