cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here December Edition 2018

Hello everyone! I'm new here, so thought I'd introduce myself and join the thread! 

What is your favourite thing to do over the xmas / new year break!?

Favourite thing to do is see family/friends, host lunch and dinner and of course, Netflix Smiley Very Happy

How keen are you for holidays?

Keen as a bean!! Bring it on!

Do you have any special new years eve plans?

Not sure yet... although I am sure I'll be wherever the party is Smiley LOL

What was your favourite thing about 2018? (Feel free to share some awesome RO goodnees)

Finding out about volunteering with ReachOut has been great. I've learned a lot about myself since uni started! I've also made new friends and bonded with new workmates. 

In one word sum up 2018

Discovery

How do you feel about fireworks!?

They're a bit too loud for me but a beautiful view from afar Smiley Very Happy

Welcome to RO @thetinyhealer! Smiley Happy

What is your favorite thing to do over the xmas / new year break!?

Eat all of the food!!

I get a few days off work which will be nice but I know when I go back its going to be superrrrrrr busy which I'm not too keen on lol. I am keen to catch up with all my fam though. 

I'm going to stay with my sister (who's living out of state atm) for New Years which I'm pretty excited about, going to a few parties also. 

What was your favourite thing about 2018? (Feel free to share some awesome RO goodnees)

2018 was probably my best year yet. I graduated university (finallyyyyy), went on a two month euro trip to celebrate, made a lot of legitimate friendships and discovered RO. 

In one word sum up 2018

Unforgettable 

I think they're a bit overrated tbh hahah

What is your favourite thing to do over the xmas / new year break!?

Going to look at Christmas lights and spending time with loved ones.

Super keen, heading to the beach with family.

Not yet!

What was your favourite thing about 2018? 

Finding myself again. 

My favourite!!!

Welcome @thetinyhealer !! Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums Smiley Very Happy

Hey all, I'm very new here! Thought that it was finally time to stop keeping everything bottled up, so I've decided to join this forum and start talking to others. Smiley Happy

My favourite thing to do over the break is to read all the books that I have piled up throughout the year that I never get time to read!! Sounds lame, but I love it haha.

Very. This year has to be the busiest one of my life yet. It's so nice to get a break!!

Going to watch the fireworks in a boat on Sydney Harbour - can't wait. I've never even seen the fireworks at Sydney Harbour Bridge before.

My favourite thing about 2018 was that I made my parents proud. We've had some rough years with my mental health, so I made it my goal to make them smile more this year. I'm so happy to see that I was able to do that.

In one word sum up 2018

Independence.

This year I've found that I've evolved a lot as a person. I began taking initiative with my studies, and have tried my best to take the limits that I place on myself OFF.

I love them, mostly. They upset my dog, so when I'm at home I hear more of him barking than the actual fireworks Smiley LOL.

Highlighted

Welcome to the forums @unwind!! Your new years plans sound amazing, I hope you have fun!!

Welcome @Wonderlahxx and @unwind

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Sleep  :") (and catch up with friends that I normally don't see during semester!)

Extremely. 

More sleep. There might be a trend here ... :')

What was your favourite thing about 2018?

My first overseas trip to Japan with some really good friends. It was so amazing and I'm so grateful that I went with them since we had a great time together (especially trying to win our own giant plushies in the claw machines in Tokyo!).

In one word sum up 2018

Alright :')

Beautiful, but expensive and perhaps not the most environmentally friendly display :")

(Don't want to be a kill joy but I like protecting the earth so it will be okay in the future)