cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here... JAN 2014!

That made me smile, thankyou. I wrote one for myself, like the start of for people to reply. But no one has so.. Yeah. I dont think it makes much sense anyways though. Hope you are well xx

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

Noosa Heads, Queensland and my room

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?

Become a famous youtube rapper

3. How did you find us?

Teachers and parents 4 years ago

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?

cat person, cats are cute!

5. What I value most is...

My girlfriend

Hi,

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

Carracakinga beach , South Australia

Just be me

3. How did you find us?

Wandered across you

Dogs! No question Smiley Happy

5. What I value most is...

My notebook

1.favourite place in the world?
1.. my favourite place in the world.....
Is a small park nearby my house...when it rains and your sitting on the swings it's like you get to see the world all over again for the first time..it makes you want to laugh at the world's stupidity makes you want to stop everyone rushing around you and just enjoy the perfect moment of solitude..it makes me apreciate being alive.....at that point nothing else matters

2...If you could do anything in 2014 what would it be?

2.I would find myself again reconnect with who i really am and stop pretending

3. How did you find us?
3.I stumbled across the sight by accident

4. Are you a dog or cat person?
4..I'm a dog person..

5..What do you value the most?
5.The thing i value the most is my life though it may not be much and may not be the most valuable thing in the world considering money or wealth it is precious and important to me....life reminds me of the number 0 empty in the beginning but with room for infinite opportunities thats why i treasure it so......thnx for listening..^_^....

Hey @immortaldreamer i LOVE Carrackalinga Beach! I don't know if I'm just imagining it but the water there must be super salty or something because it makes you float so easily! Last time I went, I was floating around for hours in all kinds of weird positions pretending to be a mermaid haha.

Yeah it's great to float in, never tried the mermaid trick need to try it some time! 

Highlighted

1. Don't know what is my favourite place, but I want to go around the world to every place and then decide Smiley Tongue

2. In 2014 I want to get a six pack, 6 digit salaried job and a settled life

3.I found this from Meetme.com

4. I am a dog person, would be so loving and honest if I like you otherwise bark at you like a stanger.

5. I value feelings most. mine and others'.....I would try my best not to hurt yours and I don't allow you to hurt mine Smiley Happy

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

My favourite place is probably Siberia or Iceland. They are two of many places on my list to travel to, but they are the two I am most interested in.

If I could do anything, it would be to grow into a mentally stronger and healthier person, and go on a roadtrip to Melbourne. Anyone wanna help with accommodation!

3. How did you find us?

Well I'm not a first timer here, I'm a YA personything. However, when I did find you, it was when I was looking for volunteering stuff years ago and you sucked me in and now Im (happily) stuck!

Neither! Guinea pigs, Wombats and Capybaras for me!

5. What I value most is..

My most valuable thing(s) would be my three guinea pigs. Two are named after bands, one after a goddess, and they are the hairiest, cutest compost machines I've ever seen.

Hi everyone!

1. Favourite place: my bedroom or the beach

2. If I could do anything in 2014, I'd beat depression. 

3. How did you find us? A support counsellor for an online suicide chat gave me the link.

4. Dog person. I'm allergic to cats.

5. What I value most is my religion, family and friends.

1. I'm not sure. I guess wherever I am happy. I moved around a lot as a kid. 

2. I want to be a happier person. I've been really lonely for some time. I want to connect to other students in university. 

3. I heard about Reach out a while ago, maybe through the net or a teen magazine

4. A cat person. I'm terrified of dogs.  

5. I value my religion the most.