cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here... JAN 2014!

Hey hey.

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

The paddocks at home. I only get home once or twice a year and it is always so peaceful and relaxing.

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?

Travel somewhere new. I haven't travelled in a while due to my anxiety and depression and I will this year.

3. How did you find us?

Found you guys from another website a while ago but only just signed on today.

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?

A dog person 

5. What I value most is...

Trust.

@MattyA wrote:

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?

Travel somewhere new. I haven't travelled in a while due to my anxiety and depression and I will this year.

Hey welcome @MattyA !

Just wanted to say that this is a great goal to have! It's no secret that I am a huge advocate of travel. Where do you want to go??

Hello... bit nervous about using this but here goes....

1. My favourite place is the theater in the winter when all is blustering outside

2. Anything huh? I'd travel and read poetry

3. I originally found you when I was looking for some resources for a friend but found it useful also

4. I am definitely a cat person. I love their devilish stares and their teeny noses and how they basically ooze sarcasm when they purr.  

5. I value honesty. Not only with others but with ones self.

1) Plettenberg Bay, South Africa 2) Launch my youtube comedy channel with my little buddy at my side 3) google search on gender-dysphoria 4) cat person who loves dogs 5) my individuality

Welcome to the Reachout forums @wordcollector and @stafford !

@wordcollector  what a great favourite place, I love the theatre too (and I'm also a total winter person) Smiley Very Happy

@stafford  defintiely agree with you on the point of valuing individuality, its so important to remain true to what you love and what you believe in Smiley Happy

AM

Yo

I'm not the best at introductions so thank goodness for these questions.  Smiley Tongue

1. New York - a place I love to visit but I don't think I could ever live there for the long term (too many people) 

2. I would love to move overseas and begin my adult life again however I'm currently tied up in university so it is going to have to wait about 3 years. 

3. I randomly found this via google and it looked right up my alley 

4. Dog person - I have two little puppies that have helped me in my mental illness recovery 

5. I value honesty and loyalty. It takes me a while to make friends so these values are what makes me hang around. 

Hope you all are having a wonderful day Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

ok im switch 

ive been with reach out for an insane amount of time and ive been a ya for about 4 years maybe a bit longer

fave place is canada

goal for 2014 - work full time as a youth worker not just part time

how did u find us - i had a rist band on after a part when i was fourteen that was reach out and i signed on

and never looked back

dog person

most value virtue - loyality

Hello.

1. My favourite place in the whole world is thailand . The people are so nice and friendly .
  2. I would like to study in IT or Music .
  3. I found Reachout through Headspace . I have been going through a few things and i have been looking to find a place where i can talk to people who are going through the same.
  4. I Love Cats
  5. What I value most is. Family and Freedom

Hi @Anonymous301 Welcome to Reachout land and I hope its what you're looking for! Great to see that there's more fellow cat lovers out there!!! Cat Tongue

Thank you Smiley Happy