cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself here... JAN 2014!

Hey, hey, hey.

So you found us. We're really excited that you did and guess what? Can't guess?

We want to know you!

Tell us this:

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?

3. How did you find us?

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?

5. What I value most is...

Don't forget to check out our guidelines and then have a look around!

Re: Introduce yourself here... JAN 2014!

Hello~! Smiley Very Happy

Where is your favourite place in the whole world?

> Hmm~tough choice. I reckon a place with good weather, good food and great vibes with some great people would be an awesome place to be Smiley Happy Nothing says a favourite place with some of your favourite people and favourite things. 

If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?

> Change my degree and go travelling! Heart

How did you find us?

> W.O.M!

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

> Dog person - more pleasant and cuddly Smiley Very Happy

What I value most is...

> Stories. Whether it's in books or those told by people, they show all walks of life and gives us more insight to the world we live in. Smiley Happy

1. My favourite place in the whole world is my shack up the East Coast of Tasmania. It was my Nan's favourite place in the world. It is surrounded by several pristine beaches, most of which are empty. I go up with my family at least once a year. During winter we get the fire going and toast marshmellows, snuggled up in blankets and watching our favourite family movies. During the summer we go to the beach everyday, go fishing, play tennis and go for long walks.

2. Have the courage and strength to go and volunteer in a developing country. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I still have managed to do it.

3. I was one of the people who tested out the forums before they went public - it was fun!

4. I'm mostly a dog person. There are so many different types of dogs, and you can find compatiable matches between dogs and owners. Whether it be fast paced and energetic for an active person, or peaceful and caring for an elderly person. I've never owned a dog, but I love playing with them.

5. My education. I volunteer for a non-for-profit organisation that provides education to children living in developing countries. It has made me appreciate my education a whole lot more. 

I have yet to find one. 

To follow through with a schedule, even just a little bit. 

3. How did you find us?

Some time ago from another land... or something. Smiley Happy

Not fair. With four cats and three dogs I can't choose... but probably dog. 

Lego. They are just awesome. Lego is just, perfect. It can occupy you long enough to forget what was bothering you in the first place and is the perfect thing for a threat. (Go jump on lego!) It just, works. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I love going back home to Zimbabwe, I feel really happy when I am there. 

Travel and work all over the world

3. How did you find us?

From uni, I had an email sent to me 

I am scared of both but I could warm up to a dog if it was a really good dog 

My Family and My Christianity 

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?_____I havent been out of the state, but in the state my fav place is Subway :3

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?____I havent thought in advance..

3. How did you find us?____________________________I looked up "Suicidal thoughts help"

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?______________I'd prefer dogs but i dun have any XD

5. What I value most is...___________________________The truth

Welcome @NobodySpecial, hope you're feeling a bit better after coming on here Smiley Happy

South-east Queensland. I'm from Melbourne and adore the beaches, hinterland, stinking humidity and CityCat rides Smiley Very Happy

Get my P's after my birthday. Become friends with someone new. Do well in Year 12 to get into my preferred uni.

3. How did you find us?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Dogs. I have one at home and volunteer with the strays at our local shelter.

Honesty, compassion and friendship.

OH HAI!!!

At home on the couch playing ps4 games when I know my house is clean, my boy is asleep and I have nothing else organised for the day. Or Hiroshima, Japan (One day I'll return!)
2.If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be?
Graduate from my course and start working with an organisation I recently did placement for and to take up swimming again.
3.How did you find us?
You found me, One day I received an email and the rest is history! And I'm glad you did!
Definitely a dog person!
5. What I value most is.....
The people in my life that make my life whole. Without everyone I wouldn't be the same person as I am today.
" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

Hey my names Natasha and im new so, I dunno what to do yet or how to make my own little forum thing.. But I just want to let my feelings out I guess. 

Tell us this:

1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world? - In my girlfriends arms.

2. If you could do anything in 2014, what would it be? - Well, the thing I want wont happen so. 

3. How did you find us? - Ive been trying to find help on a website, but now reading some posts i dont think I should complain.

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person? - dog but kittens are so cute omg. actually i dont mind cats either i love dem alllllll

5. What I value most is... - my friendships. 

Welcome to Reachout @Nattie31 !

In response to your third point, it doesn't matter if you think that some of the people who post on here have bigger problems than you, everyone has the right to voice their issues and be listened to here on the forum. So don't be shy about sharing anything you feel you need to share on here Smiley Happy