cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here! JANUARY 2016

I will try SANE... I have always been low confident about myself n always had low self esteem. So thank u for the kind words
Highlighted

1. What was your favourite moment in 2015?

When my partner proposed to me Smiley Happy it was very unexpected but so romantic and an amazing memory!

2. If you had to describe your personality with a song, which would it be?

Beyonce (of course) - Flawless!!

3. Tell us something you are working towards this year

Getting married! So exciting, only around 8 months to go!

4. What would be your dream pet?

My dogs are my dream pets, my little fur babies Smiley Happy

5. Tell us about a secret passion you have: TV shows, singers, collecting spoons, whatever! (Something you wouldn't normally share that you indulge in)

I have the biggest crush on Ben Stiller (if that counts haha)

Taking a whole month off in January and living by the coast. There where quite a few favourite moments in that time Smiley Happy

Pretty Pimpin

- Kurt Vile

Doing more creative stuff that isn't photography. 

Pink Fairy Armadillo 

C.jpg

5. Tell us about a secret passion you have: TV shows, singers, collecting spoons, whatever! (Something you wouldn't normally share that you indulge in)

Street art !

12360080_10153690624570552_7291933719135909689_n.jpg

This is part of a wall in an art gallerty that some of my friends help make Smiley Happy 

@Stephyrut Welcome to ReachOut! Glad that you're going to give the SANE forums a go. Sounds like you are an incredibly caring person who is compassionate towards their family. Even if you feel a bit down about yourself sometimes, I hope that you'll find the resources there (or here!) useful Smiley Happy 

@Ben-RO D'awww. That pink fairy armadillo is so cute and tiny! Heart Just can't have the animals, it seems Smiley Sad Smiley Tongue

@Myvo hahaha my neighbour had one of those and was getting distressed because they wanted money from inside but couldn't get it out and wanted to properly open it. It took me forever to calm them down!

@Ben-RO Nawwww I want one too now!

@Stephyrut I hope the SANE forums work out for you. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on 1 year @hopethepiano!!! That's amazing! Also love that you pretend you're a singer, I do that sometimes but I pretend i'm like beyonce and make up dance routines! I'm sure @mimbochi does that too Smiley Tongue

OKAY here goes..

There are a few but I think the day I got my letter of offer into Masters for 2016!!

This is SO hard. Sometimes I'm Electric Guest - This Head I Hold,

other times Sara Bareilles - Let the Rain

other times Bon Iver - Perth.

I'm working towards a dance performance and my Masters

I want a Penguin, a Sloth and a Quokka- they can all live with me and my dog haha

I'm a singer/dancer, i Love Broadway and I always dream that some music producer is going to find me singing at a petrol station and make me a star!

Probably the night that K stayed over. That night pretty much cemented our friendship. We operate on same crazy at different levels. Smiley Happy

Erm ... Well I'm not overly sure, but my sister said a year or two ago that 'Everything - Alanis Morissette' suited me to the ground and I kinda have to agree with her.

3. Tell us something you are working towards this year.

Probably kicking a bad habit of mine.

Well you said 'dream' so, a dragon. Something real, a reptile of some kind.

Collecting gem stones/ rocks / crystals for their energy.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My favourite moment of 2015 was getting to see a friend who had just moved back to Australia and I had not seen him for 5 years. We got to hang out just like old times, so definitely by far my favourite moment!

FOOLS by Troye Sivan haha.

Getting more experience so I can get into a Masters course at whatever uni that will have me.

I already have a Cattle Dog who is like one of my best mates, but besides dogs I would love to have either a Chinchilla or hamster Cat Happy

I love singing even though I'm not that good hehe. I'm thinking a new passion for 2016 is going to be caring for and maintaining my new bonsai tree Smiley Very Happy

*gasps* You got a bonsai tree, @OceanMaster1207?!?! I am so jelly right now!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My favourite moment was driving through a national forest in America with my boyfriend listening to excellent music.

Hmmm... Ada by The National.

I am working embracing the unknown and getting the most out of life while I am still *young* Smiley Happy

A golden retriever puppy!

I love music radio and act as a presenter from time to time on the best community radio station in the world Smiley Tongue