cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself here July 2016!

Pinch and a Punch for the first of the month!

Time for a new IYH - It sounds cooler because it's an acroynym now. Right?

Okay here's the rules again!

1. Everybody, old or new answers five random weird questions that i pretty much just make up.

2. We all get to know each other a little better!

3. ?????

4. Profit!

Here's the questions for this week:

1. What electorate are you in?

2. What is your favouritest way to pass time?

3. Whats your most favourite food and what's your absolute least favourite?

4. Where is the furtherest you have travelled from where you live right now. And how long would it take to walk there on google maps?

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Re: Introduce yourself here July 2016!

Here's the questions for this week:

Batman, hehe so cool

Drawing, riding my bike, playing guitar

I think my favourite is avocado, so yummm, and my least would be sourkraut, I've never eaten it before and I don't think I ever will. But my least favourite food that I have actually eaten would have to be curried sausages, omfg spew.

4. Where is the furtherest you have travelled from where you live right now. And how long would it take to walk there on google maps?
It would take 738 hours to walk to Darwin, but then I thought surely thats not long enough, its actually a whole month though!

A morning person if there is food involved, and its not too early, so I'm going to say I'm a night person, I wish I was a morning person though, I'm not sure how I'm not though I've been getting up at 6 everyday for years.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

BATMAN!!!!! 

well... playng my guitar or writing stories 

my favourite food would have to be avodcado and least... pumpkin yuck 

well. Pacific Islands and idk XD 

definitly night. i'm not a morning person

Mitchell

Listen to music and read comics(although they are quite expensive so dont get to do that often....I know what i want for my bday!)

Fav food- hmmm probably apple pie and custard in winter and apple pie and ice cream in summer. But this change on like a monthly basis. 

Least fav food- Well I actually really dislike chocolate...I have lost many friends over this...

Canada-so that would be like impossible. 

Im a morning person naturally-but doesnt necessarily mean i get out of bed.I like to wake up as the first bit of light comes through my window and stay in bed listening to the silence. 

Aston

It changes! At the moment, watching TV so I can get my money's worth from the first free month of a Netflix subscription

Omg I can't I love so many foods, especially spicy food! My least favourite food would have to be goat's milk because it's musty and disgusting

Nepal probably, and Google Maps won't let me calculate so I'm assuming many many hours

Night person FOR SURE

What electorate are you in?
I have no idea!

Omg I also watch Netflix like crazy in the first free month @safari93! I usually watch TV series

Fave: pasta, coffee and tirimasu
Least: risotto, mushy rice? Ew

Ooh oooh this question is very relevant to me right now! I am on a holiday in europe, so far I have been to Italy, which is by far the hurt heresy have ever travelled from home! It is telling me 'impossible' to travel by car, foot or train on Google maps haha. It was about a day on a plane.

I say night, whilst I am up at 7am eating brekkie BY CHOICE. Who have I become??
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

Kingsford Smith

Playing piano/singing (not very well Smiley LOL), playing video games, and beach (when its hot!)

My favourite food is bbq pork ribs/spaghetti bolognaise, and my least favourite is smoked oysters

The furthest I've travelled is tokyo japan which is about a 9 and a half hour plane ride.

I am a night person! Smiley Very Happy

I live in Wills so pretty close to some of you guys.

Playing footy or hanging out with mates.

Favourite would be chicken parma and least favourite liquorice!

Izmir in Turkey and it was a 23 and a half hour flight.  Google Maps doesn't say walking distance for overseas flights.

Morning person.

Bass 

sleeping, RO, xbox with mates

Right now my favourite food is porridge, love it. my least favourite is mushrooms. 

Hadrians Wall, England, i think thats nearly as far as you can get without getting closer again lol. 

neither. i like sleeping in and going to bed early. tho if i had to chose id go morning because theres always coffee or energy drinks and im always worse at nights

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'm out in La Trobe. Living in a marginal electorate always makes things interesting Smiley Tongue

When I'm out I like to people watch, while at home we get a bit of bird life so I enjoy watching them Smiley Happy Otherwise sleeping, reading or watching TV.

I answered this on my AMAA so I'll link it here

Darwin, which according to Google maps will be a 747 hour walk. I think I'll stick to flying thanks Smiley Wink

Definitely morning