cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself here! May 2013

New to the forums?

Or have you been around for awhile but not posted?

Even if you're not new and you just like answering questions - that's OK too! (Personally, I love doing quizzes and stuff so I like this type of thing!)

Well we'd love to hear from you so here is the place to let us know a little bit about yourself! So why don't you tell us:

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you? 

2. What was the last movie you watched? What did you love/hate about it? 

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

4. What's something that makes you laugh on YouTube?

5. Tell us two things: a) What was something you did well today? and b) What are you looking forward to?

alrighty then - go!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Introduce yourself here! April 2013

The name Bluesugar, is dynamic and sexy, it's d combination of both Blue which is love and sugar as sweet,
It's wat we experience daily and ACT on , basically i prefer giving that same LOVE as SWEET as ever to everyone around ME ,
My Greatest happiness today is dat i realised that No matter wat happens i need to forge ahead which is An everyday Discovery.
I'm looking forward to having a perfect and entrusted community where folks around share a common ground , perspectives, and view IN helping d society..

Hi Bluesugar and welcome to ReachOut forums! That's an awesome name, especially why you chose it Smiley Happy 

It's nice to meet a very positive person here. Smiley Very Happy

The name Bluesugar, is dynamic and sexy, it's d combination of both Blue which is love and sugar as sweet,
It's wat we experience daily and ACT on , basically i prefer giving that same LOVE as SWEET as ever to everyone around ME ,
My Greatest happiness today is dat i realised that No matter wat happens i need to forge ahead which is An everyday Discovery.
I'm looking forward to having a perfect and entrusted community where folks around share a common ground , perspectives, and view IN helping d society..

Hi there. My username is Sophie, and it means something special to me, because it means 'wisdom'. The last movie I watched was the Avengers. Don't know what i really love about it, i just think it's a really cool movie. after replying to this, i reckon i might look at the site a bit more. an old friend told me bout this, and said it might help. i've never really seen much on YouTube, but one thing that would make me laugh is Weird Al Yankovic's 'White and Nerdy', hahaha. that's bout it from me.

Hey Sophie.
Wow I never knew Sophie meant wisdom. Is that a strength you see in yourself Sophie?

Avengers has all those charming super hero all in one movie, what's not to like?

Loved to see you around the forums and welcome onboard!

Doris

Introduce yourself here! April 2013

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you

My name sassi85 is just a nick name I have had for a number of years now. Generally people just call me Sass - buy I felt sassi added a little more flare so to speak. Smiley Happy

2. What was the last movie you watched? What did you love/hate about it? 

I am not much of a movie watcher to be honest. I can not sit still enough to watch them really haha. I watch quite a number of documentaries which are fascinating. The last one of those I watched was the current social crisis in Russia ... I feel lame now haha >_<

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

I am going to go explore a bit more. I will most probably take a peak at some of the other forums. I am also keen to find out more information about support groups etc so I will look into that while I am on this site.

4. What's something that makes you laugh on YouTube?

I am a massive YouTube fan - DailyGrace, Bethinshow and Pewdiepie are my favourite channels. I highly recommend Pewdiepie if you like gaming and seeing a 20-something Swedish guy get scared playing horror games.

5. Tell us two things: a) What was something you did well today? and b) What are you looking forward to?

a) I was a good friend today for someone who needed me b) tea ... tea is always good

hey sassi85,

Welcome to Reach Out!

You're the second person I've noticed that mentions Pewdie. I'm gonna have o check this guy out! Smiley Happy

Welcome Sassi, Sophie and Bluesugar!

So great to have you all on the ReachOut bus - it's like the vengabus but with a less cool soundtrack.

OH! that reminds me

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Introduce yourself here! May 2013

Hey guys,

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you?

When asked to think of a username, I just think of anything that comes into my head and I roll with it. I guess getsome (get-some) is kind of like having fun in life, and getting some of the action.

2. What was the last movie you watched? What did you love/hate about it?

The last movie I watched was The Blind Side. I watched it last night for the third time, and it always makes me cry. I seriously can't sit through it without having the most miserable look on my face the whole time haha, I always get so emotional in movies. Something I really like about it is the way they address the things which go on in the movie, because we all know that horrible things like that happen in the world everyday, but yet it's a touchy subject. So I like the way they are able to tell someone's story who is in difficult circumstances but they do it in a very non-chalant, casual way. I can't really find something that i "hate" about it. I guess something that I just find kind of odd and hard to comprehend (seeing as I've never seen it happen before) is to do with the naming of characters. Lily Collins - fabulous actress, so pretty that I die every time I see her - plays the daughter of the family in the movie. Lily Collins' character is named Collins. Why give her the same name? I don't say that that's a wrong thing to do, I just don't understand why they gave her the same name.

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

I'm not really planning to do anything, I usually just wander around and see what I find. Reading people's stories and talking to people is always what I like to do so I'll probably just derp around the Forums for a while. Gotta love the interwebs Smiley Wink

4. What's something that makes you laugh on YouTube?

Oh my gosh, this may sound really srange but whatever. There's this video that I highly recommend for everyone. Don't judge just by what I say about it, okay? It's this adorable video of a baby. Yeah, a baby. If you look up "laughing baby ethan" you should be able to find it. But it's this v ideo of a little baby and his dad and him are ripping newsaper. He finds the noise absolutely hilarious and goes into laughing fits verytime. He even falls over several times as well. And don't think "Oh, she just explained it, I don't have to go watch it" cause you do! It's serously gorgeous, you have to see it.

5. Tell us two things: a) What was something you did well today? and b) What are you looking forward to?

a) Starting today, we have a mother and her two children Freya (5?) and Esme (6 months) for a week. Last time I saw Freya, I couldn't stand to be around her because I really don't like the responsibility that comes when you have to take care of a toddler. Babies, fine. But 2 years or older and I start to freak out and I can't do it. I actually plqayed with her for about half an hour and didn't get too anxious, so I'm fairly proud of that.

b) I'm looking for ward to two things, actually. Firstly, I just mailed a letter back to my friend that I haven't seen in ages. We thought it would be cool to send each other mail from time to time and hopefully, he replies soon. Smiley Happy The second thing is that I have quite a few big eisteddfods coming up this year (singing competitions). The last eisteddfod that I went in, I got first in Pop Ballad and Pop Up Tempo, so I'mm not going to be in restricted section anymore, I'm going to be in opens. Even though I'm really scared, I'm so excited because I love getting up there and meeting new people and performing. Hopefully I'll see a few familiar faces too.

Well, that's me. Not to interesting, and a little boring but oh well. Cya guys later Man Tongue

Re: Introduce yourself here! May 2013

Hi getsome Smiley Happy

I love the Blind Side! It's such a well made film and the fact that it was based on a true story makes it so much more poignant and rich. I do find that it's the kind of film I need to be in the right state of mind to watch though, because watching it does mess with my emotions. Have you ever noticed that?
All I know about Lily Collins is that her father is Phil Collins. Smiley Happy hehe

Yay for you. Kids are incredibly tiring and can be a lot of effort so the fact that you a) took time out and played with her, b) remained calm and c) know your limits is definitely something to be proud of.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU EISTEDDFORD!!! I can't sing for anything so I always feel so inspired hearing about others who have such great talent. Let us know how you go. We'd all love to hear about it Smiley Happy

Hope to see you around!

P.S- feel free to derp around the forums for as long as you want...that's what I do too Smiley Happy