cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself here! May 2015

HAY MAY! i know we are half way through May, but whoops my bad. 

If you are new, here's the place to say hi and introduce yourself. And if you are not new, well, whatevr

Here we go! Get to kow your fello forum members!!

1. How'd you find us?
  2. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? Why?
  3. What are you proud of?
  4. Tell me 10 things that we'd see when we walk in your bedroom door?
  5. What relationship are you grateful for today?
  6. Give me three words that describe you.
  7. If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it?
  8. Tell us one reason why May is KEWL.

EG because it contains star wars day

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Introduce yourself here! May 2015

Hi everyone

How'd you find us?
Through Google about 5 years ago. But I didn't join the forum until a bit over a year ago

If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? Why?
The Victorian era. The dress is amazing, I love the corsets and big skirts.

What are you proud of?
I'm proud I'm still here, its been really rough lately and I didn't think I could keep going, but I'm soldiering on.

Tell me 10 things that we'd see when we walk in your bedroom door?
Wardrobe, bed, mirror, washing basket, curtains, quilts, bedside table, carpet, pile of shoes, and all the stuffed sheep and animals spread across my floor,

What relationship are you grateful for today?
My grandparents, even tho we aren't actually related we treat each other like family. They are letting me recharge at their place for a while. Love them to bits.

Give me three words that describe you.
Crazy, fighter, a redhead Smiley Tongue

If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it?
Anything heavy metal for my metal head and mixed in with a bit of heavy country to add the red.

Tell us one reason why May is KEWL.
First Saturday in May is free comic book day. yep you get free comic books, can dress up in your favourite cosplay, talk to other people about your fandoms, and get ready for all the new comics coming out.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Found you on the Internet.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! !Not by choice..Humans cope by falling apart or sucking it up and being tough.And coping.

@Sophie-RO haha I was wondering when it was coming, but with all the amazing things in May!

1. How'd you find us? Well... I also found it on the internet but I cannot remember how or why. But I'm glad I did! 
  2. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? Why? At the moment (Thanks to the Percy Jackson series (and Heroes of Olympus)) I've been getting really into Greek and Roman time periods. When I was in Rome, I was disappointed with how much catholicism there was, I was looking forward to the gods but still amazing! Although I'd probably die in my teen years, it'd still be awesome!
  3. What are you proud of? Lots of things really, you guys, my family, myself. 
  4. Tell me 10 things that we'd see when we walk in your bedroom door? I have a couple of bedrooms at the moment, and a couple more coming but I will use my current one. 1- A cluttered desk. 2- A weird, couch/seat thing. 3-(windows open)mountains. 4- clothes in piles on the floor. 5- My laptop. 6- a bed. 7- A stool. 8- a rug. 9- A full bin. 10- Me if you're lucky. Smiley Very Happy
  5. What relationship are you grateful for today? My guest family. We're not related by blood but they still treat me like family and I am grateful for that.
  6. Give me three words that describe you. Only three? Well, some of you know me pretty well I think. One- I think I'll go with unique, it's the best word I can use to describe my weirdness, impulsiveness, and my somewhat brash honesty. Then there is kind, my friends would laugh but that's because they don't see it, not really. And... trustworthy. I'm an excellent secret keeper. 
  7. If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it? Theme songs, classics from Star Wars, Avatar(Aang and Korra), Transformers(Bayverse and originals), a bunch of classical piano songs. A few good, energtic ones from Disney and a bunch of recordings of rain and storms andbackground noise kinds of things. Nature music. Quiet forests, rainy days, stormy days, mountain mornings, ect. Oh and a few, really old classic songs that are loud and energetic that would get everyone up and dancing in the good old days before all this recent pop came in.
  8. Tell us one reason why May is KEWL. One? Only one? Can I... please... have a couple more? Because there's free comic book day, Star Wars Day (May the fourth be with you, always), Ace Day(May 8th-May the Ace because puns are awesome), Meet the Aro(May 15th, for aromantics)... I had a week holidays in May this year. Oh and this year it ends on a Sunday, which is a nice conclusion to the month. (because saying Sundays start the week is just sad since it's also the week end and having the start of the week at the weekend instead of after... just no.)

That is all my friends! Enjoy May and all the Aces and Fourths it brings! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

How'd you find us?

That is a good question, as I can not provide the answer.

Definitely the Vikings. Basically because they rock as they were females!

What are you proud of?

Right now? The little people in my life!

A corflute, shoes, clothing airer, my desk, my bed, affirmation flags, dream catchers, little people art works, the mess on the floor and a pile of blankets.

My eldest syster. Misspelling was accidental, but staying since she has a thing for the letter 'y'.

Crazy, Caring, Inspirational

If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it?

I don't really have any particular songs, but it would definitely have the main genre as Indie Rock.

May has never been KEWL, stop trying to make it happen.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie my first response to the last question in your post was 'Stop trying to make Fetch happen!'

How'd you find us?

Facebook ages ago but only joined in April last year. 

The Gold rush (1850s)  - looks so fun and I once went to Soverign Hill and that was sooo cool! 

What are you proud of?

Proud of how far I have come in my life so far, how much I've grown and been able to battle the hard stuff. 

I'm just doing this off what it would normally be like cause I'm away at the moment. 

• A messy bed
  • My work boots
  • A footy on the floor
  • A tv
  • Most furniture/household items that are availble from kmart 
  • A desk 
  • A guitar in its case
  • A basket of clothes
  • trade school books/folders
  • A framed picture of my brothers and sisters and I. 

i'm travelling with my mate Tom at the moment and I'm pretty stoked to have him around. 

Brave, independent, proud

If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it?

Mostly Bon Iver, some old stuff, a lot of indie rock same as @stonepixie

Cause my bday Smiley Happy

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

1. How'd you find us?

Really amazing group of people

1. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be? Why?

The 1920's because who doesnt like the idea of parties every night and suped up cars (even if they only drive 40 km/h)

1. What are you proud of?

2014, My first amazing year.

1. Tell me 10 things that we'd see when we walk in your bedroom door?

1. My hockey bag

2. My floor-drobe

3. My Kathy Riches Novels

4. My makeup Smiley Sad

5. My 10 chargers for my multitude of devices 

6. My jewellary thay rearly goes on 

.... and not much else  

1. What relationship are you grateful for today?

My friends are the most amazing people

1. Give me three words that describe you.

1. Shy 

2.Negitive

3. Crazy

1. If you had to make an iPod playlist named after you, what songs would be on it?

Pink, Pink and more Pink, a bit of Maroon 5, Dont Yow Worry Child by Swidish House Mafia, and basically anything from the last two decades that is Pop Genre

1. Tell us one reason why May is KEWL.

There is Only 2 weeks to Hockey Country week

@Elsie I have a floor-drobe too! Hahaha. My room looks like my mind, a mess!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ