cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here! JULY 2015

I just signed up today, although I've read stuff on the site before! So I'll introduce myself..

1) How do you spend most of your time?

Sleeping, drawing, online, listening to music, playing video games

2) What makes you laugh?

My favorite shows, really bad jokes

3) If you had an extra hour per day, how would you spend it?

Uhh...probably sleeping OTL bad habit.

4) When was the last time you did something for the first time?

I can't think of anything that stands out! Asides from listening to songs, wearing a new piece of clothing etc

5) What were your first impressions of ReachOut?

I liked the layout, and the variety of information. It feels very 'clean', if that makes sense?

Hey everyone. I'm Spectacles or Specs, I go by this because I wear glasses 24/7 but not when I'm sleeping or showering Smiley Tongue

1) How do you spend most of your time? I read a lot of books. You'll mostly find me in my room or in a park in the sunshine reading books and drinking hot chocolate

2) What makes you laugh? Puns and jokes. Stupid people doing stupid things. Random videos on YouTube.

3) If you had an extra hour per day, how would you spend it? Reading books, I'm so lame, I know.

4) When was the last time you did something for the first time? Uh.. Like back in 2010 when I kissed a guy underwater :3

5) What were your first impressions of ReachOut? Very very awesome!

Highlighted

Hey Kit, thanks. It may sound crazy, I know, but I had never tried sushi until that day. Smiley Happy

I love Blackadder!! Smiley Very Happy Rowan Atkinson ftw

Hey Spectacles, you say you read alot of books. What kind of books do you like?? Smiley Wink

Dystopian or Utopian books. Gothic Horror. Fantasy. A little bit of Romance. Science Fiction Smiley Happy

I'm currently reading Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. So gooood!!

good taste

Hey ! I'm new to this site. Here are my
Intro questions..
1) How do you spend most of your time?
Training at Crossfit or thinking about it haha
2) What makes you laugh?
Funny things my dog does, comedy movies
3) If you had an extra hour per day, how would you spend it?
I would spend it hanging with good
Friends Smiley Happy
4) When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Hmmmm this is a hard one, I made a chicken cacciatore for the first time last week, it was a winner.
I'm sure sure there other other things recently but can't think of..
5) What were your first impressions of ReachOut?
Very welcoming. A younger audience though, I'm 25...

Hey @Amos121, welcome to Reach Out!

I'd love to hear some funny stories you have about your dog! My girlfriend has two German Shephards who constantly crack me up. One of them, Bella, always manages to open the side gate from the front yard side. Once she gets caught in the back (where she knows she's not meant to be) she runs to the gate, but can't open it from that side, so she buries her head in the corner of the gate and house and tries to stay still because she thinks we can't see her there! Smiley LOL

Bahaha, that sounds so funny and cute!
Well Ruby is a golden retriever and she does a lot of naughty stuff still, (growing out of it). When she tries to 'help' take clothes off the line and I come outside she looks At me me and bows her head and frowns coz she knows she has done something wrong. That poor face it's so cute.
She also falls asleep with either peices of paper or her fav cloth in her mouth, sometimes still sitting up. Lol